Grow room

everlasting tree

It’s starting to come together my 7 by 8 by 7ft tall grow room

E5182F71-8874-44A4-9835-4632C14EC539.jpeg

30694B12-0942-4B98-B77A-733D0192211E.jpeg

It’s starting to come together my 7 by 8 by 7ft tall grow room

E5182F71-8874-44A4-9835-4632C14EC539.jpeg

30694B12-0942-4B98-B77A-733D0192211E.jpeg
Good morning @everlasting tree hope you are well today.
That's a great space for a grow.
It's odd they framed the walls with the 2x4's on their side.
Doesn't leave much room for insulation.
Are you going to strap it?
What about the walls, I hope you are using drywall for fire proofing?
Are you running new circuits for your equipment?
Should be a fantastic grow room. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @everlasting tree hope you are well today.
That's a great space for a grow.
It's odd they framed the walls with the 2x4's on their side.
Doesn't leave much room for insulation.
Are you going to strap it?
What about the walls, I hope you are using drywall for fire proofing?
Are you running new circuits for your equipment?
Should be a fantastic grow room. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Yeah the previous owner did that
And yeah I’m gonna be running 2 or 3 12 gauge wires connected to 20 amp circuits
The walls I was planning to go with those styrofoam reflective sheets along with reflective aluminum tape they’re cheap and seem perfect for the grow I may paint them white though just depends

Yeah the previous owner did that
And yeah I’m gonna be running 2 or 3 12 gauge wires connected to 20 amp circuits
The walls I was planning to go with those styrofoam reflective sheets along with reflective aluminum tape they’re cheap and seem perfect for the grow I may paint them white though just depends
Hello , that's exactly what i used in my 7x7x7 grow room walls and it works great , the only catch is those foam sheets really hold the heat even using led lights , but that works out for me great as my basement tends to get really cool in the winter ,its the summer where i have to bring in a portable air conditioner , i have 2 of the 10 inch exhaust filters connected to the room also , 1 is exhaust and 1 blows cool clean air into the room .if you can get the sheets that have green plastic cover on 1 side and the chrome reflective on the other side , at about the 1 inch thick size they work best as they offer a pretty good amount of sturdiness to them , i used a 11\2 in screws and a large 1 inch washer just so the screws don't pull through the foam when screwing them in .

Hello , that's exactly what i used in my 7x7x7 grow room walls and it works great , the only catch is those foam sheets really hold the heat even using led lights , but that works out for me great as my basement tends to get really cool in the winter ,its the summer where i have to bring in a portable air conditioner , i have 2 of the 10 inch exhaust filters connected to the room also , 1 is exhaust and 1 blows cool clean air into the room .if you can get the sheets that have green plastic cover on 1 side and the chrome reflective on the other side , at about the 1 inch thick size they work best as they offer a pretty good amount of sturdiness to them , i used a 11\2 in screws and a large 1 inch washer just so the screws don't pull through the foam when screwing them in .
That’s good to know. I’ll be putting in a window ac anyways so the heat I’m not really worried about.
And for the washers that’s a great idea. I was just gonna use some all weather screws but never thought I put washers on

Back
Top Bottom