New grower in need of your expertise

smokefacee

Peace and respect to all of my fellow ganja heads, im ready tostart my own cultivation indoors. i am in need of your expertisef .. first i have a budget of $1000, i have a room thats inside of the attic, that is approx.
8ft(w),7ft(h),9ft(l), my plan is to split the room in half for my flowering and clones, and for my vegetative period, i want to growatleast 12 plants... using a homemade ebb & flow system.. this is wher you guys come in,, what else shouldi purchase to make this as perfect as possible,,,

Well start off with some black/white plastic. One thing always bothered me with a attic is depending on where you live is heat. least its easy to run a circulation system. You saying 12 adults in flower and 12 vegging?

Hey wuts good facce don't know much about it but might b able to get u started go to your closest homedepo get u a submersable water pump u could find it n the gardening section with the little yard ponds, a couple of nice size cement mixer tubs,something to cut it with a couple male and female screw on fasteners couple of hoses the size for the submersable pump some siclicon to seal all your attachments that should help get u started oh yea u know u gonna have to get your grow medium,nutes,netted pots.lights ect ect hope this helps

Oh sorry I can't give u more detail but look around on here im sure somebody can give u a hell of better description than me and as always puff puff pass peace

Back
Top Bottom