Grow Tent Sale!

GrowLab 80: SALE - $159.99 | MSRP - $203.99

GrowLab 120: SALE - $199.99 | MSRP - $269.99

GrowLab 145: SALE - $264.99 | MSRP - $367.99

GrowLab 145L: SALE - $519.99 | MSRP - $676.99

GrowLab 240: SALE - $549.99 | MSRP - $729.99

GrowLab 290: SALE - $679.99 | MSRP - $929.99

E-mail me joey@perfectgardens.com if you'd like to take advantage of this clearance sale.

Also have House & Garden 35% off along with the Fox Farm Trio.

JJ, I would have taken your Growlab 80 in a heartbeat, but after seeing your atrocious shipping costs, I'll have to bow out. Unfortunately that will include all other kit items that you offer. Your shipping procedured aren't very thought out for all your customers. There are 50 states in this union, not just 48. Just to let you know how hosed the shipping is and how uninformed your shipping department seems to be. The GrowLab 80 will cost me $306.00!!!! Think about what other products, or bigger growlabs I can buy for that price!!! Any items shipped by Fedex to Alaska terminates in Anchorage where it is held over for a number of days, possibly a week. It is then transferred over to the USPS for delivery to where I live. I have no idea why companies can't break from their narrow mindedness, not just yours by the way, and offer the customer the alternative as to who they want to use as a shipper. UPS is just as bad, they want your first born as well. Why can't you ship USPS? Does that take away from the bottom line? USPS 95% of the time is cheaper than all other shippers. I don't get the rationale behind this thinking and you have probably thrown away possible income from two states for this lack of forethought.

Thank you for your time,

Respectfully,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your thoughts, always appreciated whether good or bad.

USPS is not cheaper then other shippers, in my experience. The only time they are is for international shipments and for heavy small items (flat-rate boxes). FedEx is typically the least expensive shipper 80% of the time.

We try to keep shipping simple which is why we offer $5 flat-rate on most items, except large ones such as the tents.

It's possible the shipping quote was an error, I prefer customers to email me for these sort of orders, if you're interested shoot me an email with your zip code and I will get you a better shipping quote to see if it's worth your investment.

Again thank you for voicing concerns.

GrowLab 80: SALE - $159.99 | MSRP - $203.99

GrowLab 120: SALE - $199.99 | MSRP - $269.99

GrowLab 145: SALE - $264.99 | MSRP - $367.99

GrowLab 145L: SALE - $519.99 | MSRP - $676.99

GrowLab 240: SALE - $549.99 | MSRP - $729.99

GrowLab 290: SALE - $679.99 | MSRP - $929.99

E-mail me joey@perfectgardens.com if you'd like to take advantage of this clearance sale.

Also have House & Garden 35% off along with the Fox Farm Trio.

Are these prices still valid?

Back
Top Bottom