Grow Tent Weight Capacity

Looking for advice from anyone.

Received some heavy duty LED's today, have a total of four going into a 4x8 GrowLab. The manufacturer claims the tent holds 100 lbs.

Each LED is about 24 lbs so that's almost 100 lbs total going to be hung from the tent. I have Pro-Grips, just looking for any tips.

Kind of worried about the tent not holding up and finding smash plants and broken LED's.

Appreciate any input.

Cool, thanks man. Just looking for a peace of mind.

Most likely will be starting a journal. I'd rather not get into what LED, as I came across a lot of negativity on archives about this company so don't want to bring up any bad vibes.

Cool, thanks man. Just looking for a peace of mind.

Most likely will be starting a journal. I'd rather not get into what LED, as I came across a lot of negativity on archives about this company so don't want to bring up any bad vibes.

Then that answers the question on which lights they are. I don't even think you could mention them if you wanted to, they've been banned on this site (if it's the same company I am thinking about)

Best of luck on your grow, I'm always interested in LED grows and will be starting my 4th one soon.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom