Growin420's second grow

Growin420

Ok my grow is 4 weeks into flowering today and is lookin dank. ive got two plants one id about 18 inches tal and the other is about 4 yes its 4 inches and its my baby girl.
i use the alaska nutrients. start up 2 1 2// the fish fert 5 1 1// and morbloom which is 0 10 10. ive got a 400 watt hps on the two of them and they love it. i use the morbloom every 3 weeks also.
ok so here is some pics, tell me what you guys think!

this is the nutes i use
000_09071.jpg

this is walking in the room throught the door
000_08961.jpg

heres a pic from where i sit and stare at them for a while. dont lie you guys do it too.
000_08931.jpg

000_09001.jpg

000_09011.jpg

000_09041.jpg

000_08991.jpg

so thats my girls. tell what you think and give me some advice.
thanks peace

Whats all the little spots on the leaves in the pics???
Are you sure you dont have any bugs on them??? Like spider mites

ya i had them but one day they all were just gone and that was like 3 weeks ago but when they were there i bought an insecticide. i havent used it tho. its made by hi-yield its called retenone 100 insecticide dust. il post a pic when its approved. and i ll post some pics of the girl in a day or two.

peace brothas:smokin3: :peace:

ok heres my insecticide. i dont know if its good for pot or not but could someone tell me. the buds are gettin bigger and i kinda have a smell problem my exhaust fan goes out back and it stinks up the whole yard and next door i think . if anyone knows what i could do that be great to know.

000_0910.jpg

peace out :peace: :smokin3:

Im not sure about that insecticide. As for odor control build yourself a carbon filter box for that

build one. what could i use to make a carbon filter? and does anyone else know about the insecticide if i can use it?

peace:smokin3:

ok well my plant is actually drying right now but here is some pics from like 2 weeks ago and i will soon have pics of it hanging.it is going to be some good smoke , yes i tried a little and it was def worth it and cant believe it was bagseed. ok so here she is 2 weeks ago.

000_09321.jpg

000_09291.jpg

000_09311.jpg

000_09281.jpg

000_09241.jpg

yea she turned purple she loks bad as fuck!
tell me what you think
peace

hey man, not only did it have spider mites, it had mildew as well, were u foliar feeding? when you get spider mites, those little bitches are hard to get rid of, use a soapy mixture as you dont want any chemicals in that, remember ur smoking what you yield.

ok but how do i have mildew, the temps were actually in the high 80s usually idk if that why it turned purp but its cool with me it looks better and i wanted to see what a little plant looked like and its pretty cool but its some dank . its got more crystal than anything ive ever grown.other than that im pretty sur its some good smoke cuz it looks and smells better than any of my other plants. an when i test dried a bud it was kick ass even then so i think ill be happy. ill post some more of the harvest in a couple days.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom