Growin420's Journal

i know my leaves get messed up from a lack of light the other day i had looked at it and the bottom ones were sagging alot so i put it under my 150 watt light and gave it a bit o water and they shot right back up into standard position. is the drying out leaves in ur pictured?

yeah its them but its not bad its just they are droopy and curling a little bit.

peace out:smokin3:

alright i just ordered a new 400 watt hps light for my grow room and should be here within a week or two but i will be moving stuff around in the room for the new light and will update with pics in a couple days.

yes very well, i couldnt be prouder of the job you guys are doing on ur first times, all the plants i have seen so far are awesome, if i hadnt read them, and the fact that it says my first grow, i would have thought u guys as non noob to growin, good job guys, all of u.

ok this is the hps system i bought so tell me what you think.

b0_1_sbl.jpg

Any info i might need to know about having a hps light would be good.

will update with pics in about 2 days

i bought the whole setup for 140$ from high tech garden supply on ebay.

she is lookin great and keeps lookin better ill have pics tommarow.

I just wanted to tell ya to be careful about how close you put the lights to the plants.Plants can suffer to photo shock especially with new bulbs.They are extremely bright the first few days used.

ok today is day 25 or 3 weeks and 4 days but she is lookin really good and she smells awsome there is still some drooping and curling of the leaves but they arent dyin they just curl and droop does anyone know what it is?

she is getting a little cola at the top, its not to big but it is cool as shit to me but once i have the hps im hopeing it will increase everything mostly yield.

well here is some pics so tell me what you think.

000_0711.jpg

000_0712.jpg

000_0714.jpg

000_0715.jpg

000_0719.jpg

000_0720.jpg

so there she is

lookin really good bro, i like it

i had some similar curling of leaves....i narrowed it down to either too much water or root bound...then i was pretty sure it was root bound because i layed off the water quite a bit....and the problem didn't get any better...so i transplanted and it seemed to be doing fine for the next few days...

how big is your pot? how often do you water and fertilize?

I had the same problems with my hydro grow. I think it has to do with the PH level. In hydro the PH goes up every day, so in the beginning I was lowering it every day. NDW4M told me that's not a good Idea. So I started letting it rise to about 6.5 then lowered it to 5.8 which I had to do usually only once a week. Since then the leaves have gotten better. I still have the occasional curling leave but it really doesnt seem to affect the plant at all. It never really seemed to affect the plant or the buds. I wouldnt worry to much about it. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom