Growin420's Journal

i'm likin what i see bro, keep up the good work!!great color on the plant, and they look healthy. Are you using any nutes, if so what ones?

Peace
-Brett

lol, dont bother answering my nute question. . . i just read the first post, i feel stupid asking questions that are already answerd. . . especially in a 2 page thread.

Peace
-Brett

Thanks for all the replies man and im goin to take a couple pics right now of my other veg room its a little small but i think its working decent:smokin3:

here is the lttle veg room

000_0609.JPG

000_0608.JPG

000_0606.JPG

:smokin3: peace out

looks good man, keep it up!! befor you know it they will be all growed up.

ya they grow realy fast and im really siked about the girl cuse ive had 6 plants within the lastfew months and 5 were males and 1 was female but it fell over and broke in half and i was pissed. i dont know if i already said that on here but im stoned and to lazy to chech but she is lookin real good and ill be udateing in like a day or two.

thax for th coments and does enyone know how i could lowere the temp

all of the other people who have a journal on here has great plants and good work everyone

man im stoned

peace out:smokin3:

alright man you can ask me for some ideas just pm me and ill get you back

i'm glad to see you are going to join the grow game bro!! have you ever watch the "i grow chronic" video on pot-tv, its by Mr. Green

Ive never seen that one but the vid that got me into it is this one i downloaded of of ares and its the best one ive ever seen but ill have to watch that on too.

She is lookin good and wil update with pics tommarrow

SORRY ABOUT THE NO PICS I DIDNT GET HOME TILL NOW TODAY AND IM TIRED SO ILL POST TOMARROW BUT CAN YOU TAKE A COUPLE CLONES OFF OF A FEMALE PLANT AND THEN PLANT THEM AND THE ORIGINAL FEMALE BE FINE.

I WAS JUST THINKING OF IT TODAY CUZ I NOTICED THAT THE BOTTOM BRACHES REALLY DONT GET AS MUCH LIGHT AS ABOVE AND WAS JUST WONDERING IF ITS POSIBLE

PEACE OUT :smokin3:

Yeah you can take them and it won't do any lasting harm to your girl but the chance of survival for clones goes way down once you have gone more than a week into flowering. You're still pretty early into flowering though I think so you should probably be ok.

Im not goin to do it this grow but the next grow i will but thanks for the info

SHE IS LOOKIN GREAT

HER STEM IS REAL THICK SHE HAS TONS OF TOPS HAS A LTTLE CRYSTALS AND HAS A GREAT SMELL. I WATERED HER WITH MORBLOOM YESTERDAY. SHE IS GROWING REALLY FAST AND IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY DAY.

TODAY IS THE MARK OF 1 WEEKS SCINCE THE SIGN OF FEMALE

HERE IS SOME PICS

000_0668.jpg

000_0670.jpg

000_0671.jpg

000_0672.jpg

000_0673.jpg

000_0676.jpg

000_0679.jpg

THE GREEN CIRCLES ARE THE BUDS THAT HAVE CRYSTALS BUT YOU CANT REALLY SEE THEM IN THE PICS.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

PEACE OUT:smokin3:

man thats crazy how bushy it is on the bottom and just streached out on the top like that, looks great though keep it up!!

WELL I DEFINITLY HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE I WAS OUT OF TOWN SO SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT SHE IS LOOKIN GREAT AND I WISH MY CAMERA WAS BETTERSO YOU COULD SEE THE CRYSTALS BUT ITS SHITTY.

TODAY IS 2 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS AND SHE HAS A LITTLE BIT OF BUD BUT IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD. AND SCINCE I HAVENT HAD A FEMALE BFORE I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I WILL GETOFF OF THIS ONE SO IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW ID LIKE TO KNOW.

UP FOR ALL INFO

HERE IS SOME PICS

000_0709_562828.jpg

000_0708.jpg

000_0707.jpg

000_0703.jpg

000_0701.jpg

000_0698.jpg

000_0697.jpg

000_0696.jpg

YEAH SHE SMELLS GREAT AND THE CRYSTALS ARE FUCKIN AWSOME.
THANKS FOR THE COMENTS.

does anyone know what is goin wrong with my leaves they look like they are drying out its not to bad but just concerns me a little. if anyone know how to corect this it would be nice to know. other than that she is lookin damn good.

Back
Top Bottom