Growing for first time - Indoors

Smithys

420 Member
Started growing a seed for the first time on monday. I found the seed in the bottom of a bag i bought. I read that a plant can be grown from the seed so I started to grow it. So far i have placed it in a glass of water to moisten and to see of it sank or not (which i did on monday at about 8PM). On tueaday about 11AM I seen it had sank so put the seed between 2 wet paper tower on a plate with another plate on top and placed it in a dark warm place like multiple websites had said to do. On wednesday morning about 1PM when i had checked on the seed it had started to sprout tap roots. So far i have no equiptment such as lights heaters etc. Any adivce or help for what to buy equiptment wise and what to do when the tap roots have fully sprouted?

(The seed was black with a brown slit down the middle of one side where it has started to crack to form tap roots, the strain is unknown all though the weed it came from was a type of cheese)

Thanks.

Depends on your budget as to what equipment you'll need.
Generally you'll need an enclosed area where you can control light/dark periods(tent), some form of lighting(cfl,led, etc), usually depending on other factors you'll need some kind of air extraction/moving equipment(fans).
If you were to have those things that would probably be a very basic setup(not that thats a bad thing). There are many other pieces of equipment available, the forums here will contain pretty much everything you need to know.

Back
Top Bottom