Growing lighting advice for growing experiment.

Rao7319

I would like some advice on what kind of lights would be required to generate light at 475nm (blue light) and a total of 18 moles of light a day over 12 hour growing period. My work area is about 6 feet by 6 feet.

If anyone knows where I can get the equipment to attempt this I would very much appreciate it. Cost is not an issue, I will be posting the results here to help future members with the information.

Lets get growing !!

Updates and measurements will be posted as they come in.

please email me, I can help you. we can make only 475nm in the light for you .
I would like some advice on what kind of lights would be required to generate light at 475nm (blue light) and a total of 18 moles of light a day over 12 hour growing period. My work area is about 6 feet by 6 feet.

If anyone knows where I can get the equipment to attempt this I would very much appreciate it. Cost is not an issue, I will be posting the results here to help future members with the information.

Lets get growing !!

Updates and measurements will be posted as they come in.

Sara is on top of it. The only two ways to do that are via LEDs or a VERY expensive light filter. I am curious of what you are attempt as a thesis. We actually did something very similar in high school biology class long ago with red green and blue filters. Very interesting results even for the low level of knowledge we had back then. May I ask why 475 also?

Back
Top Bottom