Growing outdoor in north east ( near mass,new york )7 weeks since flowering showed

porkntreez

getting itchy patience wearing thin this year got 4 plants big healthy happy just taking 4ever they aint nowhere to being ready i aint no expert but i aint no rookie either got a couple of problems dont no the strain so bagseed that was FIRE!!!!! that was first problem second problem now that leaves are starting to fall those 4 monsters are gonna stick out about the only thing green left in the field problem number three starting to get cold is it possible to harvest early november late october in this part of country

Re: growing outdoor in north east ( near mass,new york )7 weeks since flowering showe

getting itchy patience wearing thin this year got 4 plants big healthy happy just taking 4ever they aint nowhere to being ready i aint no expert but i aint no rookie either got a couple of problems dont no the strain so bagseed that was FIRE!!!!! that was first problem second problem now that leaves are starting to fall those 4 monsters are gonna stick out about the only thing green left in the field problem number three starting to get cold is it possible to harvest early november late october in this part of country

It is possible if you choose the right strain... and you meant late September early October right? It sounds like you are not in a cannabis friendly place so my real advice is "Is it really worth the risk?"

Re: growing outdoor in north east ( near mass,new york )7 weeks since flowering showe

You probably got a sativa strain from your bagseed. It will never finish in time to beat the frost or the exposure in that field. The weather has been favorable so far - frost free, dry and sunny. Go as long as you can, then harvest when you have to. Next year you will want to buy seeds for hybrid strains that finish in 8 weeks. Good ones for our area include Mandala #1 (hardy and vigorous), Holland's Hope (mold resistant) and Wonder Woman (big yield of easy to trim buds). I am growing in eastern MA at 42 degrees north latitude.

Thanks for your time to comment buckshot and hippsterD.

And it is worth it my dealer found a girlfriend and made him go legit I hate hereof yes worth the time and money invested

It is possible if you choose the right strain... and you meant late November early October right? It sounds like you are not in a cannabis friendly place so my real advice is "Is it really worth the risk?"

That's almost a 2 month window :laughtwo:

I think the colloquial term is "Late October, Early November"

Or, as we say in Spain, "Around Halloween" :eyebrowsmile:

It might be a bit early, but we do what we can when we have to.

Better early harvest outdoor than no harvest (or worse)

Just go with your feelings and leave it as late as possible while remaining safe :thumb:

That's almost a 2 month window :laughtwo:

I think the colloquial term is "Late October, Early November"

Or, as we say in Spain, "Around Halloween" :eyebrowsmile:

It might be a bit early, but we do what we can when we have to.

Better early harvest outdoor than no harvest (or worse)

Just go with your feelings and leave it as late as possible while remaining safe :thumb:

I screwed up and just changed it... duh

Thanks for your time to comment buckshot and hippsterD.

And it is worth it my dealer found a girlfriend and made him go legit I hate hereof yes worth the time and money invested

Sorry to hear that. I wish you much luck...be careful.

Back
Top Bottom