Growing season in the south (USA)

DankSupreme

When is the earliest time you can begin growing outdoors in GA?
I want to get some good outdoor high yielding strains with relatively high THC content. (Would big bud be good).
This will be my first grow.

When is the earliest time you can begin growing outdoors in GA?
I want to get some good outdoor high yielding strains with relatively high THC content. (Would big bud be good).
This will be my first grow.

I would say big bud is a good choice. If you are going with sativas check out ghs arjans haze strains, they are high yeilders and very high thc content. If I were to go with indicas i would go with GhS white shark or big bang, they are very high yeilders and are very easy to grow. I have had great luck with the ghs strains and in my opinion they have some of the best selections of seeds in the world.

Also what is GhS?
Whats there web-page.

And, are outdoors grows usually better to grow Sativa or Indica? And which one usually yeilds more. Maximum yeild is important to me. I'm trying to completely eliminate the need for a dealer.

GHS is green house seed co. I believe they are listed in the sponsors page. Sativa will generally be taller and thinner while indicas will be shorter and fatter. Its really up to you what kind of effects you want. The great outdoors will make both Sativa and Indica strains gigantic if planted early and tended correctly. Good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom