Growing tips anytime

I like trying something different and I can’t drought a DWC , instead of looking for a higher THC I’ll try for a larger yield. I’ll tag everyone in Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Does it truly work , we will find out .
A man with a plan! Good grows, Hip.

Strain - Unknown
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - (1) 60 Watt LED
Nutrients - down to earth 4-4-4 & 4-8-4
Medium - Fox farms happy frog soil
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 60%
Room Temperature -70 to 78
Pests - None

About 60 days old. No issues to this point. very healthy plant. The plant has a lot of new growth up the stock. Should I let it be, or trim some off? I have removed 5 or 6 fan leaves to let more light in to the bottom of the plant. what else needs to be done? Thx.

bud1.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud3.jpg
Looks pretty darn good to me. If you want more light in lower, you might try LST (Low Stress Training). It is simple and can help expose the plant flank and lower reaches to more light. LST done right also increases your potential future bud sites. You may trim a few selected fan leaves to help the LST along. The fan leaves grow right back in about a week, a little smaller. I found it works well for increasing plant volume (branching) over plant height. I also I like to trim off any leaves or half-leafs that are close or touch the planting media (dirt) because once they touch it there is always a possibility of picking up a soil fungus or disease of one form or the other. Gives us a pic in natural light. Inquiring eyes want to see all the natural beauty.

Back
Top Bottom