Growth problems/ indoor growth

crK9

This is already my 3rd grow so I've got some experience in same cases but not all of them.

Grow Info:
Light: 400W HPS - Philiphs Son-T Agro
20" fan
10l pots
4x Short Ryder Autoflowering
L = 1M, W = 60cm, H = 1,5m

I've made some research and from what I've read, it might be an Iron deficiency but I'm not sure. It happens only with the new branches and leaves which start growing. In the middle their brownish going towards a yellowish color on the outside. Other "problem" which I noticed that some of the leaves are cut on some spots. I've looked over all the plants and only this one is showing this kind of signs. There are no insects of any type. Now for vegetation I'm using the Substral Vita+ fertilizer: Substral - Kasviravinne

I've uploaded some picture for a better assesment from a professional POV.

In photo 3 you can also see those small cuts.

Photo 1 : Zippyshare.com - photo 1.JPG
Photo 2 : Zippyshare.com - photo 2.JPG
Photo 3 : Zippyshare.com - photo 3.JPG

not saying that I know exactly what that is, but it looks just like my plant did a while back which was a phosphorus deficiency. I added some wood ash to the soil and within a week it cleared up. The damaged leaves will not look better, watch the new ones coming in, if they are clear with no discoloration, then you have fixed it

I gave it some nutrient water, it atarted getting better but also worse. I flushed the plant today and it's showing signs of recovery. Right now I'll leave it without any watering for 2 days and afterwards add fertilizer again at a moderate level. I'll keep an update.

Back
Top Bottom