HELP! encountered problems

ilovekush

I got 4 Cheese x Blueberry & 2 Paki Valley x Durban's Poison grown from clone, vege was under CFL dome lamps, and now its under a 400 HPS.

Anyway, started its feedings, my mentor suggested I do 2 weeks Open Sesame, 3 Weeks Beastie (Or no Beastie and top soil with some P guano), and 2-3 Weeks Cha Ching, Than flush. I just feed them their first Beastie, but yesterday before the feeding I noticed some leave problem, I have my ideas as to wahts going wrong and thats the pH. But im just looking for some input from other people.

Here are a few photos:

zl_1adc9881aecf4125bfe7609e87684dc8.jpg

zl_3883943502d94afba0b42197d2a09d74.jpg

Above: Cheese x Blueberry: Dark brown partially on fan leaves. I circled to point out. Some are crispy too, this problem sucks and worries me.

zl_a5bced49f45f43d9abf93fc6fbdb8cd1.jpg

zl_1b49f347fb8041aa983a3c2da6f59191.jpg

Above: Paki x Poison: Thin new Growth, Droopy new growth, yellowing. Also earlier today is the first I have seen of a slight reddish brownish purplish on one of the fan leaves.

Any advice would help me a bunch. thanks!

Looks like a PH issue. Is that the only thing you are feeding them? No Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom? Fox Farms reccommends using both Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom in conjuction with Beastie & Cha-Ching. At the start of flower you use Tigher, Big, and Beastie. Later in flower it's Tiger, Big, and Cha-Ching.

No i dont, I know a few people that grow nearby and noone uses the liquids. Its something I will look into. This is my first grow too, and i feel like im doing a pretty decent job, is this reversable? I put some solid 6.5 pH formatted Beasties in yesterday and am hoping this will help stabilize the soil pH. thanks dude. im definatley going to look into the tiger and big for sure.

SO i just looked at that fan leave that started turning that weird color and now it is super weird looking, and that reddishbrown color is really heavy in it? what the hell. this sucks. i hate pH, whats the best thing to do? Flush?? I just fed her yesterday w that 6.5 beasties.

Yeah, thats where it originated. I swear it was calibrated and fine. But now Im making water at my friends house. I feed it some 6.5 Beasties on tuesday and they are starting to look better. I posted anotother thread about the coloring on the leaves here: Seeking help! PLEASE HELP ME! This Im sure isnt pH. The leaves arent crispy. Ugh. Stoked on my second attempt at this but failing is not an option o my first haha

Unfortunately your photos don't show the color problem. If all you are feeding them is Beastie they are starving. They need much more than that especially during flower.

Currently every 4th day I feed mine the following: 1TBS Big Bloom, 1TBS Tiger Bloom, 1TBS molasses, 1TBS Flora-Nectar, and 1/2tsp Cha-Ching.

Every other day they get either water or food. On the water days it's 1TBS molasses & 1TBS Flora-Netar.

Ive been using this schedule, so far with great results so far

FOX FARMS SCHEDULE

Product list:

Grow Big--$16
Tiger Bloom--$16
Big Bloom --$16
Open Seseme--$23
ChaChing--$23
Beastie Bloom --$23
And the Optional : Bush Doctor Sledgehammer--$26

There is a 3-pack available for $65 of Open Sesame, Cha Ching and Beastie Bloom IF you can find it!

The last 4 Products are used in small quantities and only at specific times during the grow -- so if you know someone who wanted to go in on the 3-pack with ya, it would be worth it!

Here's the FoxFarms Feeding Schedule for Soil... Hydro is MUCH more complex, unless you use bubblersthen you can follow a Phasic feeding schedule (At end of weekly schedule!)

FOX FARMS FEEDING SCHEDULES

WEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon
Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS
week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 1/4 tsp Open Sesame
Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12--

Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame
Week 6--same as above
Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching
week 10-- Same as above
Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching

At beginning of week 11--Check Trichomes-- Flush if ready.. otherwise, continue as with week 11 every week until you flush!

Also recomended--but not a nessesity--
Bush Doctor Sledgehammer (prevents lock-out)
use 2 drops per gallon of water between feedings starting in week 4 of 12/12

Back
Top Bottom