Growth rate

Vapin

Does Anyone Know why my plants are taking so long to show sex? Are my plants growing properly? I thought they might be stressed still, so I cut the light back even more but not enough to force flowering. they started at 20-4 for the first month, then I slowly moved them down to 17-7.

the grow pictures can be found here:

Vapin's Indoor MH/HPS Organic Grow Journal - 2011

Hey, vapin. they look good, maybe a liitle small for their age. the huge containers might be causing a delay in growth or maturity? waiting for the roots to fill in first? looks like you are going to have some trees once they take off! try 16-8 or even 14-10 if you wanna sex them. good luck!:peace:

Agreed....if you take a clone and 12/12 it...it will show sex too...otherwise the light needs to turn back alittle more...Maybe that 14/10 will work...word

If I had the proper environment and supplies to do cloning I would probably do the cloning idea to find out which are males so I can get rid of them early.

So I guess my question was answered. My plants are a *little* small for 44 days old.

Another question, and I know it is relative to the strain, but just how long would a really slow maturing plant take to show sex? I was expecting to see sex at least by week 4, and here I am 6 weeks in STILL veggin hard.

Back
Top Bottom