Growth spurt or something not so good?

potgoblin

Ok so here's a rundown of what's been going on with my girl the last few days...

Shes an auto blueberry on day 19 of veg and just starting to show some pre-flowers, on day 16 she was taken out of her soil as the stuff she was in was super hot in nutes so made the call to change her into something with no nutes (just using what i have) the last 3 days the burning has stopped and shes looking a lot better but her leaves are all stretching straight up towards the light and i'm just wondering if its anything i should be worried about?, shes under a 125w duel spectrum CFL grow lamp, temps stay between 65f and 75f, she only gets watered when she looks like she needs a drink and when the soil is dry and that is with rain water and shes about 3-4 inches from the bulb. all advice welcome everyone here's some pics :)

IMG01405-20120408-0750.jpg
IMG01404-20120408-0750.jpg
IMG01408-20120408-0752.jpg

Re: Growth spurt or something not so good???

done some looking around and one post said his plants had looked like this before when they wanted a drink and the guy with the problem said his soil did look a little dry but then never posted to say if watering her fixed them or not :p i'v been under the impression that when they want a drink the tips of their leaves start to droop not shoot straight up, could use some advice from an experienced grower here i think :thumb:

Re: Growth spurt or something not so good???

never mind she just needed a drink :)

Back
Top Bottom