Help please!

newfie709

420 Member
ok, so im a long time daily smoker, first time grower! I have 2 girls growing right now, one (peanut butter breath) which is doing amazing..but I have this other one that was given to me and I have no idea what is wrong with her, its some sort of deficiency that I just can't figure out..firstly, she was started as an outdoor plant but I couldn't keep her outside, we have moose, yes moose, that visit nightly and they eat all vegetation in sight. secondly, I have no idea of anything she was given before I got her, all I know is the soil is pro mix, since I've gotten her shes been in the tent with my pbb, im thinking she may be root bound, her color is a very vibrant green and leaves are soooo dry, just noticed tho after her last feeding which is floraNova grow, that the ends of a few leaves are curling in..shes on a 3-4 day watering schedule, nutes every other watering, 18/6 light cycle, temp is around 67 humidity at 55%, also think I may have shocked her into flowering after I put in the tent, so now I think she re-vegging as well..any thoughts

20210709_192247.jpg

image2021-07-02 13-17-23-c5e3b2.jpg

20210625_213513.jpg

20210625_214306_resized(1).jpg

20210709_192238.jpg

20210709_192230.jpg

Can you confirm which pro-mix it is? Some of them are soil, and some of them are not. If that one is coco, then the problem may be that you need to handle watering a lot different for coco vs. soil. The plant may also be trying to adjust to the new indoor lights, as they are nothing like the sun.

i just asked and this was the pic he sent me..so im guessing just soil

Screenshot_20210711-175818_Google.jpg
Hey @newfie709 hope you are well.
Cute garden.
Promix is soilless and must be fed at 5.8 ph.
It has some nutrients but she must be fed.
The flora nova grow are you using the feed chart?
I'd uppot her into a grow bag or air pot.
Are you checking ph?
Bill

Hey @newfie709 hope you are well.
Cute garden.
Promix is soilless and must be fed at 5.8 ph.
I'd uppot her into a grow bag or air pot.
Are you checking ph.
Bill
hey @Bill284
all is well! thanks for asking..well damn, now I guess I know the problem! and thanks so much, ill definitely now have to change up feedings considering they were both being fed at a ph of around 6.5, and I'm guessing I might just cut the nutes shes been getting in half, considering the bag says "feeds for up to 9 months"?? I went ahead and ordered another light too cause I figured well coming from under the sun, these leds were prob just too weak. I will definitely get a bigger pot too once I go out, and I've been wanting to try the fabric pots, so here's my chance! my mother always told me I'd make a lousy housewife cause I cant keep a house plant alive, but sry mom once those plants are actually giving something back, this bitch will keep it alive guaranteed! hahaha..thanks @Bill284 I appreciate the info, now ill definitely change things up a bit! have a good one. and if u can think of anything else I should be doing please do let me know

hey @Bill284
all is well! thanks for asking..well damn, now I guess I know the problem! and thanks so much, ill definitely now have to change up feedings considering they were both being fed at a ph of around 6.5, and I'm guessing I might just cut the nutes shes been getting in half, considering the bag says "feeds for up to 9 months"?? I went ahead and ordered another light too cause I figured well coming from under the sun, these leds were prob just too weak. I will definitely get a bigger pot too once I go out, and I've been wanting to try the fabric pots, so here's my chance! my mother always told me I'd make a lousy housewife cause I cant keep a house plant alive, but sry mom once those plants are actually giving something back, this bitch will keep it alive guaranteed! hahaha..thanks @Bill284 I appreciate the info, now ill definitely change things up a bit! have a good one. and if u can think of anything else I should be doing please do let me know
Don't worry my friend we will make your mom proud.
That other plastic bucket i assume it has holes in the bottom?
The temp and rh is good.
A decent light for flowering is a necessity so adding another will help.
I see fans so I figure your air circulation should be good.
Get the nutrients fed properly and she should perk right up.
Back in the day, as the saying goes.
I traveled coast to coast in Newfoundland fantastic place.
And the friendliest people I've had the pleasure to meet.
The only problem was that dam London Dock Rum. Is it still popular?
Oh yeah I drank back in those days. But couldn't keep up.
Now a bong before bed does the trick.
Have you had a chance to start a journal?
If you do tag me and ill follow along.
Keep up the good work.
Bill

Don't worry my friend we will make your mom proud.
That other plastic bucket i assume it has holes in the bottom?
The temp and rh is good.
A decent light for flowering is a necessity so adding another will help.
I see fans so I figure your air circulation should be good.
Get the nutrients fed properly and she should perk right up.
Back in the day, as the saying goes.
I traveled coast to coast in Newfoundland fantastic place.
And the friendliest people I've had the pleasure to meet.
The only problem was that dam London Dock Rum. Is it still popular?
Oh yeah I drank back in those days. But couldn't keep up.
Now a bong before bed does the trick.
Have you had a chance to start a journal?
If you do tag me and ill follow along.
Keep up the good work.
Bill
yessir, the bucket has good drain holes in the bottom, I have 2 fans blowing in opposite directions of each other just over the canopy, I also have a vivosun 6inch intake which I'm using actually as an outtake(had some problems with very high humidity in low 80s) so I got it on outside of my tent hooked to a carbon filter.
and glad to hear u had the opportunity to visit our lil side of the country..yes we are pretty friendly ppl but won't lie u might meet a few rowdy ones especially after a night on the good ol London dock..bahaha..im not sure if its still popular, im not much of a drinker since my teen years..it was a go to drink back in my day..wicked hangovers from that stuff..thats y I stick to the good ol bud
and no I haven't started an online journal, but I do have absolutely everything written on paper, call me old fashioned if u will..lmfao..never knows might start one up on my next grow or maybe even this one..ill definitely tag u if I do

Back
Top Bottom