Phosphorus problem in flowering

rj-jizzle

Im pretty sure that im dealing with phosphorus deffiency. Shes 5wks into flower and i jus flushed her with FF bush dr sledge hammer 2tsp/gal and 4tbs/gal of FF big bloom. The next day, some of her fan leaves show signs of P. deffiency. Shes in a 6gal bucket with FFOF soil.

My ? Is, should i mix up some nutes and go ahead n feed her or should i wait till the soil gets dry n then feed???:morenutes:

:peace:

Hello
You should wait about 2-3 days and then feed, just in case it was a salt build up. Without pictures it's hard to tell whats is really going on

Thnxs bucktoothal, iwaited ~6days n feed her full strength nutes. The moisture of the soil was about a 6-7 out of 10(wet). I dont think it was salt buildup cus i jus flushed it with bush dr sledgehammer. Ill c in the next few days if she bounces bac. Thnxs again peace

Its quite natural for plants to exhibit some form of a defeciency problem throught their flowering stage.

Its a very demanding time of growth for the plant & if lacking nutrients it will strip aviable nutrients from shade/fan leafs hence defeciencys occuring on them.

What they do love at this stage of growth is P & K

Right on fuzzyduck, i feed her 3tsp/gal tiger bloom, 3tsp/gal age old bloom and 4tbs/gal of big bloom so i think i gave her enough nutes until i feed her next. Thnxs again :peace:

Back
Top Bottom