flowering problems!

kwar2010

420 Member
ok so i got one mother plant that i let flower due to space issues. both started flowering same time.the big bush is in a 3 gal pot, and the lil one is in a 5 gal. i have no idea wats going on with the big girl. shes been stuck in sick yellow mode for the last 3 weeks and it seems that all flower growth and formation had stopped all together. the big one used to be under a 1000w hps but due to space and expenses were limited so ithrew her outside. maybe too much stress??? i know its not close to being wat it should, is there ne way that i can help whip my girl back into shape before the season is up??

thanks,
Mr. K-DuBya

outdoor_hogs_breathe_003.jpg

outdoor_hogs_breathe_002.jpg

outdoor_hogs_breathe_001.jpg

outdoor_hogs_breathe_004.jpg

She's probably root bound (almost sure of it). How old is she? Looks like U've either got nute lock out goin on or some deficiencies too. Please read this and answer to the best of ur knowledge so we can better assist u > How to Ask for Grow Support . In the future when u select a mom in soil either start her in a 5 gal or larger pot and water lightly till the root system get established or u keep transplanting as the plant grows (which gets more difficult the taller the plant gets).

Back
Top Bottom