Rust/Brown Spot On Leaves? Gh Trio

TheStruggle

Hey everyone beans sprouted on 3/16 so they're almost 2 weeks.
I haven't given any nutes yet but I'm starting to think it may be time.The plant in the picture is going way faster than the others for some reason but it's the only one showing those spots.
I'm using gh trio(flora bloom and micro for nutes)
In 5 gallon buckets(DWC).

image8998.jpg

I have the exact same problem. I think its undernut too. Probably the cytoplasm bursting because the protiens are not strong enough to hold them together as they travel towards the light.

I have the exact same problem. I think its undernut too. Probably the cytoplasm bursting because the protiens are not strong enough to hold them together as they travel towards the light.

Hey i started giving them nutes at 1/4 lucas formula they started growing faster i def think that was my problem.

Awsome give it 3 weeks or so before you make adjustments. just keep an eye on rh/tds/ph/co2. alsp it looks like light may be penetrating your bucket. not good.

water needs to be less than 50ppm, then really at this stage maybe another 25ppm in nutrients. I got some burn at 80 ppm with 0 ppm water. so deffinately less than that. for killing the light in the bucket cover the lid with tinfoil or something better, and make sure air inlet hole isnt leaking light. if your airtube is clear wrap a foot section of it closest to the bucket in tinfoil to eliminate any possible travel through the tube. peak into the bucket if its dark great. if not you will have to wrap the outside of the bucket with tinoil. fyi the grey buckets at lowes are great, the blue ones suck for light penetration. :blunt:

water needs to be less than 50ppm, then really at this stage maybe another 25ppm in nutrients. I got some burn at 80 ppm with 0 ppm water. so deffinately less than that. for killing the light in the bucket cover the lid with tinfoil or something better, and make sure air inlet hole isnt leaking light. if your airtube is clear wrap a foot section of it closest to the bucket in tinfoil to eliminate any possible travel through the tube. peak into the bucket if its dark great. if not you will have to wrap the outside of the bucket with tinoil. fyi the grey buckets at lowes are great, the blue ones suck for light penetration. :blunt:

Ive been runnin tap (usually around 170-200ppm) the ppm in one or my plants was up to 1100ppm it didnt show any signs of burn but the other two did on the leaves. Definitely looking into a RO filter or distiller.

May have to go get some all black buckets.. Probabky have to anyway sense im trying to start a perpetual

tap has its ups and downs. I buy water from walmrt but those water ppm levels are acceptable i just prefer to be on the safe side. start from 0 and then add what I want. did you mean 110 ppm or 1100ppm? BC i have one about a foot tall at 125ppm and its going like a rocket. nice nodal spacing, strong stem, just slightly light green, but no yellow.
also light penetrates all normal bucket lids. but having a reflective "ground" is not a bad thing. I would wrap the top either way.
Ill have a journal soon and we can bounce some stuff off each other.

BTW our PPM's can be off from each others bc of different nuts. im using a slow release my lvls would go way up but the plant absorbs almost as much as is released. ( but this really jacks your ph fyi)

Back
Top Bottom