Guessing harvest day based on trichs. When to stop nutes

KarlJay

About 2 weeks ago, I guess I was 1 week away.... 1 week ago, I guessed I was 1 week away... Now I'm guessing I'm 1 week away...

I got a 100X microscope w/focus. The problem is that it's hard as heck to hold things steady.

So I snipped 1/2 a leaf and had a close look. On the most mature plants, there was basically NO AMBER, and still many many clear.

I stopped nutes already, but based on the trichs, I restarted the nutes on the less mature plants and no nutes on the more mature plants.

The 5 more mature plants and many cloudy trichs and many of the hairs are turning brown, a few dozen dead/yellow leaves, and the buds just keep getting thicker.

What is the sign that you are a week out?

Should I go ahead an give nutes to the mature plants until I seem 10% amber trichs or some other % ??

What is the sign that you are a week out?

This is really a matter of personal taste. The longer you wait, the bigger the buds (up to a point). But you also get a higher concentration of cannabinoids. The ratio of THC to cannabonoids control the type of buzz - body buzz or cerebral high.

Should I go ahead an give nutes to the mature plants until I seem 10% amber trichs or some other % ??

I would agree with the earlier poster - you are done with the nutes.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom