Guptilla & Clementine Kush BX #1 - Pruning & Topping Etc

Ander217

First and foremost, I am neither a first time grower nor an experienced one. I have grown several times throughout my life, but its been years. I have done my research and attempted to refresh my knowledge regarding the subject in great detail.

However, I am trying to obtain additional information specifically regarding the 2 strains Guptilla and Clementine Kush BX #1. The seeds were obtained from my local dispensary "Helping Hands Herbals," but the information they've provided doesn't pertain to pruning. Though, any and all information is welcome. I hope to keep them under 3' after experiencing the "stretch" in flower.

Strains - Colorado Seed Inc - Colorado Seed Inc

Strains - Colorado Seed Inc - Colorado Seed Inc

A little background... My grow room consists of a 4' by 4' Secret Jardin Orca Grow Tent, complete with 3' by 3' Ebb & Flow System (40-Gallon Reservoir) and a 600W MH Conversion Bulb in an air-cooled King Cobra Reflector. I currently run 18 hours on, and then 6 hours off. The tent also has 2 Vortex Fans with Durabreeze Carbon Filters; 1 supplying clean fresh air in, and the other extracting heat out. Bagged CO2 is also provided to the plants within the tent.

As of now my clones are finishing their first week in VEG. I feed them a 50% Ratio of General Hydroponics FloraSeries Performance Pack. At the end of week 2 I plan to lollipop, top, super-crop, and begin diminishing the light by an hour a night until 12/12 is achieved. This entire process will be spread across the period of 6 to 7 days, in order to avoid shocking my babies. Any and all opinions welcome!

From One Grower to Another,
Ander217

Back
Top Bottom