GuttaCannabis Dank Bag Seeds 1st Indoor CFL Organics Grow - Grow Journal 2015

Branch development is kicking off since I top them 3 days ago now they starting to grow more outward instead upward :cheer: where and when should I top them again ?? Anyone...:helpsmilie:

20150410_175620.jpg
20150410_175648.jpg
20150410_175633.jpg
20150410_175731.jpg
20150410_175747.jpg

hi very nice shoots. i recommend to U don't top again , keep the 3 upper nodes to form 6 tops and u can remove the lower branchs for clones (<<<next round):peace:

Lol yeah today it 23day from seeds and my cfl are 23 real watts and 100 equivalent watts a mix of 1600 and 1300 lumen have a mix spectrum of 6500k, 5000, and 2700k as far as my grow room dont laugh its kinda like a room inside a room downstairs in my basement I basically had some old moving boxes I makeshift into a 5ft by 4 grow space just so I could concentrate more lights on my 4 baby's I'm wanting to expand later because I have lost of space

Hey bro, what the wattage of the cfl's your using. I read you were using 19 cfl's but am wondering what the watage and size of grow room you have your girls in??

#yourawesome :)
Lol yeah today it 23day from seeds and my cfl are 23 real watts and 100 equivalent watts a mix of 1600 and 1300 lumen have a mix spectrum of 6500k, 5000, and 2700k as far as my grow room dont laugh its kinda like a room inside a room downstairs in my basement I basically had some old moving boxes I makeshift into a 5ft by 4 grow space just so I could concentrate more lights on my 4 baby's I'm wanting to expand later because I have lost of space

hi very nice shoots. i recommend to U don't top again , keep the 3 upper nodes to form 6 tops and u can remove the lower branchs for clones (<<<next round):peace:

Okay cool thank for the advice 6 top should be more then enough for my space

Sup G?! Next time you water your plants, make sure not to leave water sitting on the leaves. It makes like a magnifying glass and will burn spots in the leaves. Other than that it sppears youre doing great :)

Sup G?! Next time you water your plants, make sure not to leave water sitting on the leaves. It makes like a magnifying glass and will burn spots in the leaves. Other than that it sppears youre doing great :)

Thanks for the input I'll keep that in mind I usually don't water the foliage I water the soil

And when you do foliar spray, make sure youre using as fine a mist as possible bro. Youre not trying to create a monsoon in your grow room, just a slight dew :)

And when you do foliar spray, make sure youre using as fine a mist as possible bro. Youre not trying to create a monsoon in your grow room, just a slight dew :)

Nice thanks man ima go to the dollar store and pick up a spray bottle

Another question lol sorry I was looking at my babies today and noticed one of them had funny growing fan leaves I don't know if it's a nute problem or just stressed from me topping them 5 day ago any suggestions??? The 1st one is the top 9 finger fan leaf that looking funny and the one below it is the 7 finger fan leaf that looks fine.
20150412_205320-1.jpg
20150412_205456.jpg

What yall think??:smokin:

Any other series of nutes will cost you way over $85 bro. Even if you just get a grow, bloom and micro! The hibrix kit will save you a ton of money in the long run because you can reuse the soil. Hell, im on my 3rd run with the same soil! No ph, ppm ir any of that crap! Lol

Back
Top Bottom