had to change,not sure if wise?

albertgrow123

my freinds plants stand at 11 inches-12 inches(power plant),just changed over because of many factors,as we are in june its hot!!!and struggling very hard to keep temps down,it will be even harder within 3 weeks,so trying to get plants on an even footing before hand,2 plants are not as large but very dense in growth,and he is starting to see cracks in his marriage paying to much time in his attic ha ha.also very much likes the idea of an aeroponic garden,the main question is will the plants move on to bigger things,or remain at the height and expand,would yeild(wich is usually the mother of all questions)be dwindled?,so at the moment it is so long veg.......hello flower....but have that creeping feeling....he has ballsed it up!!!!:peace:

Re: had to change,not sure if wise???????

hi msfox,was a bit of a rambling stoned question,felt good at the time ha ha,basically,at 11 inches is it going to be a drastic reduction in yeild,all healthy plants,just getting toooooooo hot!!!!!,i heard power plant are very big yeilders anyway so an inch is not nothing in laymans terms or is it?????,also another burning questio.....questions,questions,questions!!!!!,he turned 12/12 in morning at 10.30,lights out!,watered just before 200ml each plant.when is best time to water again,and how much??????

thanks again,knowledge is power!!:thanks:

I water in the morning when the lights are on. I think you will be surprised by the PP. Should be interesting to follow. We'd love to see some pics!

hi...yeah bit late for a journal,but will send to you or on here,have quicksilver slowly and i mean slowly just started!!!,and a lovely lemon skunk i want to get stuck in to lol:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom