Had to join the most informative Canni site on the web

vapo-eyes

Hey Everybody,

After doing countless searches for grow info and being directed to this site on most occasions, I figured this is probably the best community to join. Something about me, I am a long time smoker for pleasure as well as medicinal reasons, I'd rather have a rip than take a tylenol any day. Being mostly a consumer (aside from attempts to GMO in highschool), I was thinking of testing my greenthumb.

Cheers Peeps,
Vapo

Thanks for the welcome mofo, I've been watching the MM community just blow up in CA, I am hoping we can get a vote in AZ. Apparently it was passed in 98 or something then vetoed by the legislature here. Will of the people eh? Better to tax it and take the profit from the violent ones.

I've been surfing this site in the shadows and finally took the plunge to join. Seems like a pretty friendly lot.

Peace.

thank john mccain for that one vapo. i used to live in phoenix for a couple years. glad i got back to cali.

i was on this site 4 or 5 years ago, and took a brake. since i came back i have noticed there is only the highest quality of people that frequent these boards. a lot of kick ass people here for you.

So McSame is the one? It figures, the one thing he could have done for this state, he is out in the next election. I moved here out of H.S. Got a decent job and moved up to Oregon for several years (yeah, I miss it) now back here again. I still have family in CA (East Bay), so always a joy to visit there. We are pushing the issue here, with ol Sheriff Joe around though, who knows what would happen if we got a MM law passed, he sort of does things his own way. I look forward to learning a lot and meeting cool people like yourself here.

Thx

Yeah, he's old school, I spent one night in Madison St Jail a couple weeks after first moving here back in 87. Failure to Obey a P.O.? WTF? Don't want to go there again, figure if I GMO and don't enter the blackmarket I am much safer round these parts. I am going to jump on the policy bandwagon and get some friends to support as well, it would be nice to get a law passed in 2010.

Maybe let the legislature see that their jobs depend on it. Else, here until the kids graduate and that is at least 16 years away, we've moved so much that it is just time to dig roots in until they are off to college.

Then will retire either by the Rogue River or somewhere by Shasta, both places are awesome.

Dude, you sound like me. My step dad was in the Navy, we never stayed in one spot for more than 2yrs until they got divorced. I hated it for my mom but best thing that could have happened, got us back to the Bay Area where we had support from family.

Hey, the DV in your name, is that a place? Diablo Valley maybe? I'm always hopin to run into ol friends or peeps from my ol stompin grounds.

I'm fixing to comb the grow forum, I plan on getting something started as soon as we return from TH vacation next month. I already hit up the premade box question (bc bloombox) so expecting some flak from all the DIY'ers. I might go that route though, electronics inclined I am, mechanical and woodworking...I make a mess out of stuff with assembly instructions. If there is a DIY stealth box I can build, I'm sure I will find it in there.

vapo-eyes :welcome: aboard. You are beginning to make yourself at home. As you see 420 is more than just great information, It is also great members. So if you put them together YOU become a great knowledgable Cannabis grower. Keep doing what you are doing, enjoying this superior web site. Help 420 spread Cannabis Awareness. Best of luck with your future plans. See you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom