The Police State of New Jersey & Much More

Bigpoppa

Hey there everybody...Just joined up and wanted to give a shout out to all you cool peeps....

I have been burning for over 20 years with no ill effects, only wonderful ones...The past couple of years it has been tough for me to acquire bud for three main reasons...1st my best friend and favorite stoner buddy passed away and with him went many good times and most of our connections to this wonderful ,but illegal plant...2nd as you get older, have a family and become more settled, it becomes tougher to acquaint yourself with new sources...3rd, I live in the police sate of New Jersey, which they still regard weed as some dangerous drug...
It is really sad that at this point in my life that I still cannot enjoy something that is generally unharmful and brings me so much satisfaction...
I have suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain for many years and have tried every remedy to make me try and have some better quality of life..This includes, chiropractic, acupuncture, electric stimulation, massage,martial arts, acetaminophen, aspirin, muscle relaxers,alcohol and of course painkillers..Currently I am only taking aspirin and training in martial arts..
Unfortuantely none of the above has the same soothing effect of weed and yet I cannot get it easily and not without great expense or the risk of being busted..With 3 children, a home and all that comes with that, I cannot bear the burden of any of those options..
I had so hoped over my lifetime that would actually see the repeal of our antiquated laws on dealing with marijuana use and possession..I still have hope that one day soon there will be radical change..
Since I have deep roots where I currently live, it is hard to just off everything and relocate to somewhere that weed has been accepted as part of our culture...However I have discussed it with my wife on several occasions..
Anybody that has the same views, feelings or just wants to talk then feel free to comment ...
Sorry for my ramblings, but I just feel generally frustrated today and hope for better times ahead..

Peace out, Bigpoppa

Hey
Another new guy from Jersey here :byebye:
Yea, it sux that a generally progressive state still has such ridiculous mj laws- and prosecutors who love to go for asset forfeiture. I read recently that there is some movement in the state legislature towards medical mj, so mebbe, just mebbe things will change. But we'll need the change at the federal level to really live in peace.

Hope you enjoy the forum here, I know I'm going to.

Back
Top Bottom