Hairs but No Buds

akrazyrunner

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of plants that have developed nice white and some brown hairs, but they do not seem to be developing into buds. The plants have been 12/12 for a while and other plants seem to be where they should be, but these others have me thrown for a bit of a loop any ideas? (sorry no picts)

I am on my 3rd crop and I seem to be having the same problem. I am checking for light leaks, but I switch nutients to 3 part GH. I changed the nutrient mixture and removed the FloraGro part of the nutrient. My leaves are dark green, so I removed most of the Nitrogen to encourge energy to the buds.

Thanks for the posts.

There isn't a light leak, it's the same place I've been growing in for a couple of years now and I've been in there to confirm that all the lights go off within a few minutes of each other. I'll try to give it 36 hours of dark this weekend and see that happens

how long has she been flowering? some sativas will have only hairs for the first month or so and will later begin making buds. another thing might be your light output, if there isnt enough light itll take longer to flower
good luck:peace:

After another week, no real buds after a month in flowering phase. I pull all of the plants from the clone. I destroy all plants, including the mother. I will attempt later in the future. I have enough from my 2nd crop to last the year.

Back
Top Bottom