Happy 420 everyone

Yes indeed. Happy 420. To all the cannabis tokers of the world. This rip off the joint is for you. Smoking on some "Warlock" by Magus Genetics in honor of Charlie Sheen :tokin: Great strain for makin' hash. Very strong genetics and clones extremely easy.

Finally got 4:20 off this year and got a decent stash to boot. Going to spend the day with good friends, good music, and good bud. Happy 4:20 everybody!

Happy 420!:tokin:

Happy 420 everybody!!

Everyone have a great day and be safe out there!

Check this out -
I needed to re-stock my supply, so I stopped by all 3 dispensaries I frequent today to say hi and see what specials they had going for 4/20. I had no real plan on what I wanted, just played it by ear, and ended up picking some up from all 3. When I got home, I added up the receipts and realized I managed to spend $420 and some change.

I couldn't have planned that better! :smokin:

Happy 420 everybody!!

Everyone have a great day and be safe out there!

Check this out -
I needed to re-stock my supply, so I stopped by all 3 dispensaries I frequent today to say hi and see what specials they had going for 4/20. I had no real plan on what I wanted, just played it by ear, and ended up picking some up from all 3. When I got home, I added up the receipts and realized I managed to spend $420 and some change.

I couldn't have planned that better! :smokin:

That is awesome!!! haha ;)

Greetings and Salutations...what ever that means..lol :smokin:
Happy 420 from my family to you all....It is not only 420, 420 but its also our oldest sons Birthday ( don't worry he's 30 and has his MMJ card)...we had a great celebration! Burned up several bongs of Hawaiian, White Berry, Sharks Breath and a strain developed here in Colorado...MamaSon.

"A man is ethical only when life, as such, is sacred to him, that of plants and animals as that of his fellow men, and when he devotes himself helpfully to all life that is in need of help."
Albert Schweitzer.
...."and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"....
John Lennon.. William Shakespeare

Back
Top Bottom