Happy 420

i cant wait till its 420 here

it's 420 here too... .buuuuuttttt

technically, it doesn't start til 4:20 this morning.... i know all the roomies are getting up for a session at the first 4:20 of the day... throw on a little bob, and burn down some faaatt personal blunts or something...

it's like christmas, i can't wait.

Hell yeah, happy 4/20 everyone, im going to go smoke some more on my roof. hell yeah the day is here.

AWWWWW, NO ROB, THANK YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME FOR KEEPING THIS SHIT UP, ALL THE OTHER WEED FORUMS ARE KNOCK OFFS AND DONT' HAVE THE FAMILY LIKE THIS ONE DO, at midnight, i was taking the first hit off of a huge blunt of DANK SHIT, and it was only me and my boy tom smoking, and i got an eigth of this shit, and so do all my boys, so i'll be really really really high all day. and DaHui, you're secretly my favorite mod, shhhh, dont' tell nobody, ha ha ha

Happy 420 guys!!! Happy smoking everyone :) and those who re dry, we'll toke up for ya!

A very happy 420 to everyone! Celebrate safely, and have an unbelievable blast!! This is OUR day. Let's take it.

I blazed my saved 420 stash with a friend tonight. He was really down, concerning a plethora of problems. After hours of baking and talking, he says he feels better by ten fold. I think he needed it tonight more than I needed it for the occasion. I know karma will return the good will :biggrin: .

fuck yea, just got a half for 4/20. some thick ass buds, i'll tell you.... goddamn, i cannot type for shit, i'm blitzed. smoke blunts all day

Back
Top Bottom