harvest question

smokemagnet

The pistils on my biggest girl are begining to change to a darker almost red/goldish color( it's hard to say because I am colorblind) but some of the piltils look as if they are begining wither is this I good indication its about time to hang her up; I sure hope so and I can't tell you the exact time I put her into flowering but it seems like its been a while

thought I would mention she has gottin really stankin in the past week, she has had a smell for a while now I mean but in the past 4 or 5 days it's been getting really pungent

Use the trichomes as a guide, not the hairs.

when-to-harvest2.jpg

some afghani or thats what I have been told when I got them she's uder 400 watt HID's in my closet about 4 by 8 by 10 maybe lol pretty big closet but umm it's getting closer to two months into flowering I would say but I couldnt tell you the exact time

he's colorblind akorn...

as far as your plant.... most strains are ready for harvest 8-10 weeks i believe.
i'd wait until we hear from more grow support folks

i'm colorblind yes, but my brother isnt he's like my eyes lol he says the trichanomes on the plant are pretty cloudy and what not so I'm gonna take a taste test and see what I think

smokemagnet said:
i'm colorblind yes, but my brother isnt he's like my eyes lol he says the trichanomes on the plant are pretty cloudy and what not so I'm gonna take a taste test and see what I think
Oops...I'm a dork. Sorry. I did read that and never absorbed it. :hmmmm:

That's a great idea! Taste tests are a good judge too.

Just going amber is my favorite time. I don't like it too speedy.

Back
Top Bottom