Harvest soon and powder mildew on stems/leaves

Dipez

Hi guys I plan on harvesting pretty soon 1.5-2 weeks I think. There is one issue there is powdery mildew growing on the stems and leaves but no buds.

I am doing my best at picking off the leaves and cleaning the stem with SNS-244; I don't want to spray the buds so I am putting it on a towel and wiping the stems down. But its still there.

I'm worried about it spreading once I harvest and dry it. is there anything I can try that will prevent this from happening?

I can try and get some pics of how it looks tomorrow if that is needed.

There is a product called pm wash that you can spray on the day of harvest. I have seen it used on a friend of mines garden and it did work and left no reidue or harmful chemicals behind. The bottle said it is frequencied water. My friend had his stuff lab tested to see if the were any traces of mildew or mold before he gave it to his patient and it came back clear. You also apply when the light are on. I was really surprised it worked and I know if I ever have a problem with pm that late in the flower cycle I would use it. It also come ready to use no mixing required and showd no physical damage to the plants. Hope this helps.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom