Harvest Time?

4ONTHE3RDFLR

420 Member
Hello Everyone
I am a first time grower and I have a couple of plants that are showing signs of maturation. (outdoor, in pots) The closeup photos reveal a mix of clear and milky with spots of amber. the buds overall are small though. Time to cut?!?

Attachments

• kksxBWXeR3656XVFnFrW2Q.jpg
    kksxBWXeR3656XVFnFrW2Q.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 57
  • CJVF04cHT7qXkU5z43mGbw.jpg
    CJVF04cHT7qXkU5z43mGbw.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 61
  • +R6Jhn3ZS3KkdNyacHmFQQ.jpg
    +R6Jhn3ZS3KkdNyacHmFQQ.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 69
  • EtGIdwxHQ%KpBnQSBgkcDQ.jpg
    EtGIdwxHQ%KpBnQSBgkcDQ.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 79
Hey 4ONTHE3RDFLR,
I agree with Chef. You are still in the early stages of flower. At least a month before you could consider an early harvest.
Don't look at the trichomes on the leaves. Only look at the trichomes on the buds themselves.

Hi Chef and Greenlizard

update:
Thanks again for your advice on sept12. Things seem to be progressing nicely since then. All the while I have been combating a constant mold/mildew problem. The nights are very cold and dewy and, as the buds get tighter, it seems even harder to treat. I have been spot- spraying daily with hydrogen peroxide.

Attachments

• UnTNYhP5RTeX+sektgkrmg.jpg
    UnTNYhP5RTeX+sektgkrmg.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 40
  • eQr1He56T0m1BsD%nJe5eA.jpg
    eQr1He56T0m1BsD%nJe5eA.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 56
  • KegubT7LTPymdSwAGx6l%A.jpg
    KegubT7LTPymdSwAGx6l%A.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 18j3Xhf2Tb2+Mu6Jfsmtqw.jpg
    18j3Xhf2Tb2+Mu6Jfsmtqw.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 38
  • w7KU4FC2RvCCq9zJrZfNtw.jpg
    w7KU4FC2RvCCq9zJrZfNtw.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 41
It's looking good. I'd say maybe another week. This upcoming weekend will be harvest weekend for a lot of outdoor growers I think. In my area the frost has been early and people are getting antsy.
Have you considered washing your buds after harvest?

It's looking good. I'd say maybe another week. This upcoming weekend will be harvest weekend for a lot of outdoor growers I think. In my area the frost has been early and people are getting antsy.
Yeah I’ve been looking up bud washing. I have these lil whiteflies and . I smash those lil bastardswhen I find em, but I’ve been finding little little ones, like half a fingernail long. I hope I only will have to throw out a couple buds. But it’s sad and scary when it’s this close and your getting chomped. Has the h202 helped the bud rot?

Thanks for the suggestion. I just read up on it and it seem like a good thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom