Is this plant ready for harvest?

guerrillabalconygrower

Pics of bud and trichomes of my small Northern Lights photo. Not sure if these trichomes are milky or clear. But one of the pics show a lot of amber as well. Can I harvest?
IMG_2303.jpg
IMG_2301.jpg

WIN_20231126_14_35_31_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231126_14_35_36_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231126_14_35_39_Pro.jpg

Aahh thats one of those 1 joint plants ,just wrap it in papers hang dry ,smoke 🤣🤣just joking dude .. as far as harvest goes i would go with lerugged wait another week or so , take care & peace to all✌️

When the only other option is to buy dirty $2 street weed ladled with seeds and laced with god knows what, even 1 joint harvests like these are gold dust! ☮️
Aahh thats one of those 1 joint plants ,just wrap it in papers hang dry ,smoke 🤣🤣just joking dude .. as far as harvest goes i would go with lerugged wait another week or so , take care & peace to all✌️

That's why you have to wait until she gives you her best. Nearly there. Smoke the turries if that's all you have until you have your stash. I've run out a couple weeks before harvest, it's kak. I think many on this site have too. Hang in there. It will be worth it.
Even if she is a small one.
I have also grown plants smaller than that at some point so I get you.

Once I learned how cartel gurilla grows are I began to grow again to find out other problems are in the Bad Market cannabis. SSgrower

Agreed that it’s not ready.

I usually don’t use trichomes as a judge, there’s so many variables to it, especially since I grow indoors where light isn’t as even as it is outdoors.

I prefer to let the plant tell me. First, the majority of the hairs will be red/orange and crinkled in. You’ve still got plenty of white hairs and the hairs are still reaching out like they’re looking for pollen. Once the majority of the hairs have shifted you’ll notice she’s no longer drinking water at the rate she was. When you’re deep into flower you’ll be watering every couple of days (unless you’re in a specific water daily method). She’ll stop drinking or will drastically slow down the amount she’s drinking.

Once these two observations have occurred you can harvest. If you’re still on the fence you can check the trichomes just to be sure but it won’t make much difference because she won’t do much more after that.

.........And then wait 7 days. Haha

I do that constantly.. “ok they feel good I should harvest tomorrow” then right as I get my stuff together I think “ehh maybe another week” 🤣

I can’t help it.. those last couple of weeks are so magical.. they’re the difference between okay product that has undesirable effects and the kind of weed you think about years later.

I can’t help it.. those last couple of weeks are so magical.. they’re the difference between okay product that has undesirable effects and the kind of weed you think about years later.

there's a 2wk bud swell that a lot of folk miss, can nearly double the weight. i always watch for it. fantastic indicator you're close. not everyone hits it as it is light dependent. you have to have enough to trigger it.

there's a 2wk bud swell that a lot of folk miss, can nearly double the weight. i always watch for it. fantastic indicator you're close. not everyone hits it as it is light dependent. you have to have enough to trigger it.

It’s my favorite part, right when everything looks its best I think, I’ve got plants doing it currently

IMG_6809.jpeg
IMG_6807.jpeg

OP you can see in these images, they’re almost done.. still waiting just a few more days

IMG_6797.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

Most of the hairs are red/orange but they’re still reaching out. A couple more days and everyone should be finished up

It’s my favorite part, right when everything looks its best I think, I’ve got plants doing it currently

that looks like it

patience my friend. it looks like it’s still got a couple more weeks to me. better late than early in my opinion but each has their own. looking great by the way. nice job :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom