Looking ready?

Johnny5thesim

Hi!

I am on week 10 of flower for a Jack Herer photoperiod I am growing. I know trichomes are best to determine readiness. But can anyone tell me if the pic looks ready?

My trichomes are looking mostly milky, with a small amount of Amber. I swear my grow lights affect this somehow. But I was hoping someone could offer some pistil insight. Thanks!

PS: It’s posting sideways. Not sure why!

Attachments

• 57A7EE84-4456-43EB-8D12-A48E8C6AA04D.jpeg
    57A7EE84-4456-43EB-8D12-A48E8C6AA04D.jpeg
    649.6 KB · Views: 72
My trichomes are looking mostly milky

Assuming you mean the ones on the flowers... then chop.

I swear my grow lights affect this

Of course. Light degrades them, especially the UV portion.

It’s posting sideways. Not sure why!

Apple (or Samsung) device that isn't respecting long-established .jpeg convention? Photographer who holds his/her cell phone like he's/she's talking on the phone instead of in the correct orientation to take pictures?

Thanks for the responses. The reason I am concerned so much. Is that I miscalculated the flower time, and I am off by 2 weeks somehow.
The breeder says 9-10 weeks. And I’m at 8....and I started a flawless finish flush yesterday. So I can’t undo that.

That being said, trichomes have tons of milky and perhaps 5-10% Amber. With a smallish amount of clears. And all pistils have gone red/brown, perhaps 90%.

Is it all all common to finish before the suggested times by breeders? Or did I just screw myself with a early harvest?

I’m going to try and get a pic through my loupe. My new iPhone is not good at macro shots, like my previous one.

It sure looks ready to me. I am probably just overthinking it, as I do with everything. I just can’t get my head past being done 2 week short of the breeder time. As they tend to understate the flowering times typically.

I’ll get a pic, and see what you all think!

Back
Top Bottom