Fall colors and ready for harvest?

cooldigs59

420 Member
956A9194-0BEB-4ABF-97ED-C1CEA2B6C067.jpeg
Mary is putting on her Fall colors!! I don’t think she’s quite ready for harvest. Most trichomes are milky, very few amber. Thoughts? 😎
E942CAB7-5779-4978-A655-4EA3E2170AC0.jpeg

If the trichs are milky with some amber and the stigmas are all red/brown and wrinkled, then it's your call. Consider the old adage: "When you think they're done, wait two more weeks".
His last sentence, yes. How old is Mary and what strain is she? Do you have a scope or any up close bud shots?

BTW, Mary is my Noni's name and she just turned 95 day before yesterday. I've been missing her a lot lately so seeing this name pop up was priceless

His last sentence, yes. How old is Mary and what strain is she? Do you have a scope or any up close bud shots?

BTW, Mary is my Noni's name and she just turned 95 day before yesterday. I've been missing her a lot lately so

BTW, Mary is my Noni's name and she just turned 95 day before yesterday. I've been missing her a lot lately so seeing this name pop up was priceless

Hey Krissi!!

I’m glad Mary’s name made you think of your Noni. I bet she’s a wonderful lady. One of my plants was Lil’ Rita, named after my mother. Lil’ Rita had purple buds, (see photos) and grew quite differently. The buds smell wonderful…. Mary and her sisters came from a strain that was a hybrid of Runtz, Willy Wonka and Gelato.

Mary was planted March 23rd. 😮😁 7 months, here in Virginia. I’ll take close-ups of Mary tomorrow.
0C889CA9-526D-4409-8CA4-BE05E52B4284.jpeg
C5B754D4-597A-4306-9612-D735B3AF3D48.jpeg
0B4AA77E-074A-4BA3-9246-3F4A106D195C.jpeg

Hey Krissi!!

I’m glad Mary’s name made you think of your Noni. I bet she’s a wonderful lady. One of my plants was Lil’ Rita, named after my mother. Lil’ Rita had purple buds, (see photos) and grew quite differently. The buds smell wonderful…. Mary and her sisters came from a strain that was a hybrid of Runtz, Willy Wonka and Gelato.

Mary was planted March 23rd. 😮😁 7 months, here in Virginia. I’ll take close-ups of Mary tomorrow.
0C889CA9-526D-4409-8CA4-BE05E52B4284.jpeg
C5B754D4-597A-4306-9612-D735B3AF3D48.jpeg
0B4AA77E-074A-4BA3-9246-3F4A106D195C.jpeg
Beautiful. And a lovely ode to your mother. Very intense purple you had on that and the strain mix, excellent parents!

VA huh?! Another East Coast Stater! I'm in NJ, grow indoors, though.

How long have you been at this game? What got you started? Just curious I like back stories and to chat, clearly lol

Beautiful. And a lovely ode to your mother. Very intense purple you had on that and the strain mix, excellent parents!

VA huh?! Another East Coast Stater! I'm in NJ, grow indoors, though.

How long have you been at this game? What got you started? Just curious I like back stories and to chat, clearly lol
Thank you!!

It was fun to watch Lil’ Rita grow and become purple. I’m looking forward to trying it when it’s cured. It’s interesting that the Runtz came through so strongly in her. 😎 The strain is called Veruca Runtz. 😁

I grew up in western New York guy, Finger Lakes. Beautiful area.

This is my first year growing and it’s the first time I’ve “sampled” in 30 years!! 😮😁 My neighbor grew this strain last year and offered me seeds. He had some nice plants.

Is it legal to grow in NJ? Here we can grow 4 plants.

Nice chatting with you!! Anytime!!

Thank you!!

It was fun to watch Lil’ Rita grow and become purple. I’m looking forward to trying it when it’s cured. It’s interesting that the Runtz came through so strongly in her. 😎 The strain is called Veruca Runtz. 😁
It's fun to watch them all grow, you'll see!
I grew up in western New York guy, Finger Lakes. Beautiful area.
Aaaah very beautiful! I have family in southstate/upstate, Westchester/Tarrytown area.
This is my first year growing and it’s the first time I’ve “sampled” in 30 years!! 😮😁 My neighbor grew this strain last year and offered me seeds. He had some nice plants.
I just started growing in June of last year! How much are you loving it?!
Is it legal to grow in NJ? Here we can grow 4 plants.
It is not lol a felony for each in fact. Luckily I only have 11 :rofl:
Nice chatting with you!! Anytime!!
Of course, I am not out and about as much as I used to be, I'm a little busy but I always try to come back and catch up so please don't think I ignore you if I take forever to respond some days!

It's fun to watch them all grow, you'll see!

Aaaah very beautiful! I have family in southstate/upstate, Westchester/Tarrytown area.

I just started growing in June of last year! How much are you loving it?!

It is not lol a felony for each in fact. Luckily I only have 11 :rofl:

Of course, I am not out and about as much as I used to be, I'm a little busy but I always try to come back and catch up so please don't think I ignore you if I take forever to respond some days!
Krissi,

Thanks for your kind words. 😎

I used to live in Port Jervis and worked in Sterling Forest. You have 11 plants?? Nice!!

I’m growing in raised beds next year; it should be a bumper crop!!

I was out backpacking last night and three southbound AT backpackers tried some of my grow and liked it. 😎👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom