A bit of confusion

jamesturpin1972

420 Member
9 weeks or 11 weeks? I am growing Jock Horror, and it has been 9 weeks and now time to harvest. I have the milky trichomes and very little amber,but it's there. Should I wait another week or two? I have the fall colored leaves and all. This is my first grow ( that's impressive) and I do not want to blow it because of an early or late harvest. Be gentle friends.

20220107_174224.jpg

20220107_174149.jpg

20220107_174142.jpg

IMG_20220106_081854_332.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-081217_Gallery.jpg

I posted a few photos. Not close enough probably to see trichome development though. But there are no clear that I've seen.
The flower buds do look good. And, some nice 'autumn colors' as you mentioned. The strain is a 9 to 11 week flowering period and by the looks of things you are right in that window, maybe another week or so. You can read up on how the others look at the color of the trichomes with a loupe but you are close.

What you did was upload the photos to the Your "Media" area that is associated with your user name. You did put some or all of them in the "Off Topic" area which is for photos that would not be used for discussions involving Marijuana but that should be OK. Not sure if they can be moved.

Now that the photos are there you can post a link to any of them and have the picture show up in any msg you make. Kind of convenient; sure beats looking though hundreds of photos on a computer hard-drive or going through all kinds of folders on a phone.

There is a thread around somewhere on how to do the links and some tips for linking.

See, the thing is, I love to grow, not much of a smoker. What is the most popular? Couch lock or head high? Not intending to flood you guys with dumb questions. Is there a such thing as a happy medium?
Yeah there is, if you’re showing some amber (5-10%), you can harvest any time.

I think people are pretty mixed about what they like. A lot like a head high and a lot like a relaxing body high. Many like both, and it depends on what they are in the mood for.

However, only some strains give you a fire head high. You cannot just cut an indica down early and expect it to have a high like Haze.

Back
Top Bottom