Has anyone bought seeds from Seeds Supreme before

Weebay

I recently purchased some and still haven't gotten a tracking number in three weeks. Just wondering if it's a scam cause earlier this week that sent me an email. The email say my order was at the corner which was wrong and wanted more money. I haven't even got the ones I ordered and from that order the order was wrong. You try and call the contact number and no answer after spending money to be able to make international calls.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ordered twice, waited a couple of weeks before the orders were sent and I could track them, after another week they arrived.

Ordered twice, waited a couple of weeks before the orders were sent and I could track them, after another week they arrived.

How were the genetics and what percentage sprouted. The reason I asked is to see if they are really worth the wait

How were the genetics and what percentage sprouted. The reason I asked is to see if they are really worth the wait

They are still too young to guess about genetics....that would be way over my head to compare them to say for positive that they are F1 or so of this or that strain. To be honest, seed sellers could throw random seeds in bags and nobody would be the wiser with all of the strains now. This holds more true with autos that are a mix, young dumb and lazy buyers in search of a quick harvest seldom question what they have. /rant

In reference to sprouting, the 7 seeds that we put in water a week ago now are in soil doing fine (so 100% for those 7). The other seeds we started 3-4 weeks ago are doing fine as well. The only issue I've had is with their pineapple express seeds, so far tried 2 of them and they are duds. 9 strains and 100% doing fine and one strain with 0/0 for two seeds. I'm not going to go over my limit of 12 plants to test the rest of the pineapple express seeds. Speaking of which, I emailed them yesterday about the pineapple express seeds and have not heard anything yet. In my humble opinion, they suck nads at customer service. Pictures of most of this in my signature link to my grow.

As of now I would go with Ace seeds that so many people here respect...

I recently purchased some and still haven't gotten a tracking number in three weeks. Just wondering if it's a scam cause earlier this week that sent me an email. The email say my order was at the corner which was wrong and wanted more money. I haven't even got the ones I ordered and from that order the order was wrong. You try and call the contact number and no answer after spending money to be able to make international calls.

I hope you dont pay any more. That all sounds really weird. That might of been a scam email. Go to their website and find an email and do that. I dont ever click on external email links just in case.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

I hope you dont pay any more. That all sounds really weird. That might of been a scam email. Go to their website and find an email and do that. I dont ever click on external email links just in case.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED
be sure you didn't order from a scam site aswell. I have come across a few seed sites the resemble the real ones by accident while browsing. The site is damn near a copy of the real one.

I just got this I'm guessing auto generated email back from my email complaining about their Pineapple Express seeds:

Hi Charles, that's great news, glad they got through to you safe.

We really appreciate your custom and we'd love for you to tell your friends, family and anyone else who might be interested.

If you are happy with your successful delivery we would love a good review of our site on I DELETED THE LINKcom/) or anywhere else you like to spread good news!

Contributor to a growers forum? Why not put in a good word for us and help your fellow members find the seeds they needs!

Finally, if you like your products you can leave reviews and tags on their individual pages on our site. Don't forget that all accepted reviews and tags earn Kush Money loyalty points, so you can get a sweet discount on your next order.

Thanks again, and enjoy!

PS
As we can not, and do not, sell seeds to be germinated we do not have a policy on non-germination. I added the bold and underline However, we are aware that you are unsatisfied with your souvenir seeds and want to help resolve your problem, so we'd like to offer you a gift of 'Kush Money' loyalty points. These points can be redeemed at checkout for a discount on your next order, meaning you can replace your seeds or try a new strain. We hope you find this reasonable as you must understand there are many factors out of our control with a natural product such as living seeds.

Kind Regards,

Simon - The SeedSupreme Team

My original email:

We received this order and so far everything is fine. From my last order, I’m having no luck with the Pineapple Express, is there anything you can do? /email

My response:

It appears that you might be understaffed, hey stuff happens like several US states making growing legal. It’s cool maybe for someone else (not me) to admire your automated email system when it comes to orders and you folks requesting feedback about your products. I’m more of the needy sort of buyer( that’s a joke of sorts ). I don’t want auto generated emails each time I order (months apart) informing me about delays on your end. In my opinion, hiring a 1 or 50 more staff members at your end or not is how you amp up your business to meet the needs of your clients. I find it comical how your email wanted me to leave good reviews on sites….good reviews sort of require good service like having a human read my email.

I have reviewed your product rather well on the 4** forum( not sure if you folks are a sponsor there but you can figure the forum’s name out) , except for your Pineapple Express seeds. I was nice enough to inform you that I was not happy with the seeds and asked what you could do. I was sort of hoping for you folks to test what you are sending out so others don’t waste their time with what MIGHT be bad seeds—might also be an error at my end…(doubtful, but I’m not an expert t growing “souvenir seeds”).

Moving forward, I don’t want any “Kush” money, I’m really happy overall at how many seeds I planted and how many plants I have growing. I would like to grow your Pineapple Express seeds but I don’t want to waste my time, resources and growing budget on seeds that might not be of a growing quality. Can you please test the batch you sent me and respond back with a germination rate? If your batch is bad I’ll accept that, hey stuff happens. Maybe down the road when you find a different vendor shoot me an email saying you have some Pineapple Express seeds that are doing well and I’ll order again.

Back
Top Bottom