Seed suppliers

snicrep

Does anyone else have difficulty dealing with some of the suppliers? Im new to this, but i ordered from seedsman and although tgere was a delay paying with zelle it eventually arrived and all has gone well. I placed a 2nd order and after several days the order info stated that that was out of stock. Another delay waiting for response. It was agreed that i would let them choise a replacement. Then the site shows i need to pay 18 more dollars on top of the 43 already pd. So i thought must be an upgrade. So i pd it. Then realized i pd for shipping and insurance twice. Finally they emailed me asking me to select a strain. They were supposed to do that. Been 3-4 days more and no answer. Also the latest zelle pmt hasnt gone thru. Meanwhile i attempted an order from autoseeds.com, opted for bank tranfer after realizing they dont take cards yet. Dont know what various numbers or info to enter. Registered for membership then couldnt log in. Think my order was deleted but noone has told me that. I replied to their confirmation email and have not gotten a reply

Did you go to the "problem with your order?" @ Seedman and fill out the form? I had an issue in the past and once I did that I had an actual person e-mailing me direct and it all got sorted. They have many customers and shit sometimes happens...ultimately they will make it right. I'm including @SeedsMan in on this so he can assist you if needed. Be patient and work within the process. :goodluck:

Thanks. They do seem to reply eventually but hey , i want to get on with it. I guess it a european/ british thing. Maybe they live their lives more open ened and unregimented

I have not dealt with the two suppliers mentioned, actually dealt with a couple others, normally place order, choose cash option, get my confirmation number via email. I then go to the dollar store and buy a cheap greeting card, go to the ATM and get cash, usually rounding up in cash the dollar crashes, then put the order number handwritten in the card. I put the cash in the card and the mailing address on the outside. Do not tell the post office about the cash. Pay them for mailing it to where ever and wait. I get an email in a week confirming then wait and they show up. I never pay for stealth or confirmation. It has always worked for me.

Does anyone else have difficulty dealing with some of the suppliers? Im new to this, but i ordered from seedsman and although tgere was a delay paying with zelle it eventually arrived and all has gone well. I placed a 2nd order and after several days the order info stated that that was out of stock. Another delay waiting for response. It was agreed that i would let them choise a replacement. Then the site shows i need to pay 18 more dollars on top of the 43 already pd. So i thought must be an upgrade. So i pd it. Then realized i pd for shipping and insurance twice. Finally they emailed me asking me to select a strain. They were supposed to do that. Been 3-4 days more and no answer. Also the latest zelle pmt hasnt gone thru. Meanwhile i attempted an order from autoseeds.com, opted for bank tranfer after realizing they dont take cards yet. Dont know what various numbers or info to enter. Registered for membership then couldnt log in. Think my order was deleted but noone has told me that. I replied to their confirmation email and have not gotten a reply
A bunch of places have legalized in the last 6 months. I bet they are super busy. I have been told as much from a couple of the other seed banks I have been in recent contact with.

One thing to mention. While like your idea about the cheap card. Cards in the mail are sent with money all the time. It is probably the most lost letter because of this. I print the order on paper then use that to wrap around the money.

One thing to mention. While like your idea about the cheap card. Cards in the mail are sent with money all the time. It is probably the most lost letter because of this. I print the order on paper then use that to wrap around the money.

I've had one birthday and one Christmas card disappear - and they weren't even addressed to a seedbank, lol.

It could, perhaps, annoy the addressee (best to ask first), but you can find red ink pads and rubber stamps such as "Final Notice!" at any office supply store. No one ever seems to steal bills.

You should be fine. My comment just made things a little more stressful tell you get a confirmation notice LMAO. It is just something to remember in the future.

To many scams and stealers and governments to deal with for there to be no stress in ordering seeds for a while.

Uh-oh. Well its been 10 days since i mailed mine. (Not to seedsman). They told me it takes up to 3 wks. Ive already gotten used to the idea that it could be a loss.

Back
Top Bottom