WeedSeedsExpress Experiences

All I know is I have had nothing but help from Marc over at WSE. He was always prompt in answering any questions I had and helped make the overall process with them super simple. I downloaded their tracking app and it is fantastic!

I have yet to germ the seeds on their way but from all the testimonials on :420:, @Weed Seeds Express is both a reputable sponsor and provides top quality products to us and many others. I can't wait to begin Journaling for them and @rocks91, I am very glad that you can stop your Indica from taking over...blue dream is probably one of my top 3 strains of all time. I'll look forward to watching your grow when the seeds get in.

Wanted to give a smoke report for the girl scout cookies! I see the awsome reason behind the name. From doing the girl scout cookie comparison grow recently out of the 12 seeds sent my way I grew 6. In the one pack the 6 I grew out each had a certain terpen profile after cured. I'm guessing that has something to do with how the you can get a verity when getting actual cookies from the scouts! Pretty cool!! My favorite one so far will be the minty tasting pheno even tho I don't like the actual thinmint cookies the scouts have in their boxes the smoke is no doubt breath taking from inhail to exhail! One pheno I can't wrap my head around just yet because last night I dipped in the jar after getting a couple week cure in the books for the buds, and I woke up realized I ate more snacks than when I had first tested the smoke!. So munchies for the gasy pheno and great pain relief for the mint pheno! I believe this was my first experience tokin on girl scout cookies at least that's what I'm thinking now and definitely first time growing. I highly recommend to anyone wanting a great result to give them a grow!! I saved the other pack of 6 for if time gets nasty for the potent ones/genetics in our near future! I also wanted to note each pheno had a great yield either which environment ya grow in outdoor or indoor! Feminized as specified and trust that they are as well!! Had one pheno toss some pollen from stress related issues late into flower but come to find out the tent with the pollen only produced 2 seeds threw out the whole crop so the genetics are very stable and worth the time and effort to grow.. other than that I'm definitely a happy grower now that I've grown some weed seeds express girl scout cookies! Thanks again!!

They offerd me a sponsored blue cookies for journal sponsored by mars to wich will be starting around the end of the month and can say delivery was 3 days from the email from post and I'm in UK so anyone have trouble with delivery these are 100% fast safe delivery will do a write up on it when journal starts amazing company

I became associated with WSE when I had the opportunity to be a part of the Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow. The communications for shipping and coordination were clear and easy. Since they so generously donated these seeds to 420 Mag, I felt it would only be appropriate to put in my own order for future grows. The process was so simple and my seeds arrived without issues. I already have lots of seeds but they always have great sales and many options. I need more $ and more growing space!

Back
Top Bottom