Has anyone tried these?

thebear88

hey everyone

so I got my seeds today for my next grow and I got 5 extra seeds for free.

the seeds are northern flame feminised, from secret valley seeds,

has anyone ever grown these, I think they come from Canada as there is Canadian flags on the packet lol

any help would be much appreciated

I have not had great luck with free seeds. A lot matters what kind of freebies they are. Seedbank freebies are really hit and miss. I don't even grow them anymore. I give them away. If your freebies are breeder packs from other breeders at the seed bank you ordered from then everything changes. I have found great new breeders that way.

Most seed banks give you freebies for spending so much money. Lots have their own generic feminized strains. Anyone that remembers generic food knows what to expect from that. It does draw people in. Other seed banks that just sell breeder packs of certain breeders but don't run generics. Will give you packs of seeds from the seeds they have on hand. Since all they have is breeder packs you can get a lot better quality seeds. Sounds like what you got falls in this category. Which makes them a good choice. A lot matters what else you have to start.

We know by the name it is a Northern Lights hybrid. Or it should be lol. There is a strain called Amsterdam Flame. It is from Canada too I believe. My guess is that is what this hybrid is. If that is the case then Northern Flame should be a mostly indica. They are both older strains with good reputations. If you want a indica I would give it a go.

Thanks for your reply,,

The seed bank I use gives u a free seed with every order, they were offering og kush auto, but I'm asked if I can get a different seed because I'm already growing the photoperiod OG KUSH which was a promo they sent me one time before with an order, lol, so they sent me these, Northern flames, I've loads of different strains but only space for a few and don't know what to chose for my next grow, might try one of each,

That's a good few times I've been sent seed packs from my seed bank but there company brands like secret Valley and humboldt, why do they do that, when I check the strain info of these seeds they turn out to be good seeds and the prices of them are the more than what my order was worth lol, like for instince I bought 6 seeds for £21.00 and the price of the 5 pack northern flames is £26.00, and one time I ordered 1lemonberry auto for £6.00 and the free seed was worth £8.00 plus they sent the 2 promo og kush I was telling you about and they were £7.00 each,

now I've got loads of seeds and need to decide what ones for my next grow, I've only room for 4 plants so looks like it will be a mix of them all,,,

Attachments

• IMG_20200815_225656.jpg
    IMG_20200815_225656.jpg
    747.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200815_225639.jpg
    IMG_20200815_225639.jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 39
I'm with you Goody. Why grow out the spendy seeds when I got a handful of free ones? lol

This is when we know we have a seed problem... or challenge.

Jump on the wagon, hit my head fell off the other side and back at it again.

Back
Top Bottom