Anyone try these strains?

MitchConnor

Just made an order for a few seeds got some freebies too. Has anyone grown or smoked any of these strains?

5x TH Seeds Ultra Sour
2x TH Seeds Sage n Sour
1x Dinafem Fruit Automatic

Pumped to get things rollin finally.

Nope. I did get some freebies from TH and Dinafem. Just haven't go to them. Put them in storage. I will grow some of them in about 2 grows from now.

TH Seeds Underdawg OG
Dinafem Seeds White Widow
DNA Genetics Seeds Martian Kush
Reserva Privada Silver Kush
DNA Genetics Seeds Sour Kosher

When you get your seeds... start a journal if you can and we :420: can tag along for the ride

We did say....What we grew? LOL or was it tried. Hmmmmm... Being a Pro Rock drummer since the late 50's to Late 90's I could never remember or even get close on what I've tried Or done....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
concert 3 early 70's.jpg

I personally have had a sub optimal experience with th seeds, which makes me sad because when I first started out they were one of the most legit seedbanks around. I chalked some up to bad luck but after 4 packs its hard to say. i have had sage n sour from a dispo once years ago and it was solid. and the regular sage in amsterdam was also nice.

dinafem i havent tried that strain specifically but id say they made some of the best autoflowers i tried, but im done with autos now.

Just made an order for a few seeds got some freebies too. Has anyone grown or smoked any of these strains?

5x TH Seeds Ultra Sour
2x TH Seeds Sage n Sour
1x Dinafem Fruit Automatic

Pumped to get things rollin finally.
Sage n sour is in my top 5 favourites. Awesome smoke. Haven’t grown it. Where were you able to purchase the seeds from? Good luck with the grow. Looking forward to following along!

Never did seeds...Well never in the last 20+ years or so. I buy and prefer clones. I trust My place. They are total Pros and veteran Growers. I prefer One Variety...... #1 Sour D. and Blue Dream. simple Huge and clean. Im In SO CAL. best weather. always in Huge Pots.

Back
Top Bottom