Anyone order from True North?

Cannagrowerled

Anyone ever grown these genetics/strain or ordered from here? Curious about their shipping time to the midwest and harvest weight

I made my third order with them last friday. I’m in southern Ontario and located close to their “store front” I usually get mine in about 2-3 business days. This 3rd order is taking some time but I guess it is to be expected during the holidays. So far I have only tried growing their Do-Si-Dos strain and it is a frosty gal. I tried quadlining for this grow and have some good cola tops. I should of train/trimmed her better to get fatter colas like my other plants. The gal needs a lot of cal/mag it seems too. Still I should get a few ounces dried when all is said and done. Won’t be growing anything from them my coming grow (freebies I need to grow for Barney’s Farm, Seedsman and Fast Buds) I will be for sure growing their seeds the grow after that with their Durban Poisin, ObiWan Kush and thinking Blue Dream as well

Current gal I mentioned. Almost 8 weeks into flowering as of today

14491256-2A6E-4A63-83B9-0CAB89D01966.jpeg
A06393D0-B83E-490F-B7C6-D92F87989250.jpeg

I made my third order with them last friday. I’m in southern Ontario and located close to their “store front” I usually get mine in about 2-3 business days. This 3rd order is taking some time but I guess it is to be expected during the holidays. So far I have only tried growing their Do-Si-Dos strain and it is a frosty gal. I tried quadlining for this grow and have some good cola tops. I should of train/trimmed her better to get fatter colas like my other plants. The gal needs a lot of cal/mag it seems too. Still I should get a few ounces dried when all is said and done. Won’t be growing anything from them my coming grow (freebies I need to grow for Barney’s Farm, Seedsman and Fast Buds) I will be for sure growing their seeds the grow after that with their Durban Poisin, ObiWan Kush and thinking Blue Dream as well

Current gal I mentioned. Almost 8 weeks into flowering as of today

14491256-2A6E-4A63-83B9-0CAB89D01966.jpeg
A06393D0-B83E-490F-B7C6-D92F87989250.jpeg
Beautiful plants man!

Back
Top Bottom