Hash

ReefaCheefa7

What up Mary jane burners, I'm kinda new to this whole shit, so u might find that I have a million and One questions that probably answered already, or just a beginner question. Any how If u guys can help me out N let me know. What the least amount of wieght of Cannibus to make hash. Cause I got the grow DVD by Jorge Cervantes and he has 100 grams. So Somebody give me a lil word back, I would greatly appreciate it. Peace, and stay High like a flight.:smokin:

Well. I use my grinder with kief screen. I can get a little hash out of an Oz. It depends on how good the bud is I'm sure. I grind up the weed, put it in the freezer for 20min then shake it for 20min, then repeat. Its a lot of work but you get lots of kief.

Appreciate dat Slim Dog, I take ur advice and use it to well. Thanks for the feed back boss. Peace n stay high like a flight

SlimDog53185 said:
Well. I use my grinder with kief screen. I can get a little hash out of an Oz. It depends on how good the bud is I'm sure. I grind up the weed, put it in the freezer for 20min then shake it for 20min, then repeat. Its a lot of work but you get lots of kief.

you put the whole grinder in the freezer? How does this make more kief? (I am not doubting you, I am just curious)

yo i just tried putting my grinder in the freezer for 20 minutes... and i got a bowl pack of kief from just 2 grams of mids....thanks for the expert advice slim

I'm assuming because freezing it freezes the crystals and they are no longer sticky making them fall through the screen.

Well freezing it like someone says allows the crystals to fall off the material more.. When he was saying shake shake shake i think he was leaving a few steps out . If u want to make hash u can use a 8th of bomb ass buds and get a lil ball of hash. But any freeze your buds like u said then get rubbing alcohol cover what ever amount of buds u got with the alcohol... Shake shake shake for 3 min. strain the liquid from the buds and u will have a green liquid let dry out scrape up what is left on the plate and there u go u got hash

Brett2theMax said:
I'm assuming because freezing it freezes the crystals and they are no longer sticky making them fall through the screen.

Yep thats what happens. It also makes it easier to clean the grinder if you freeze it first. The keif doesn't stick to everything. The cold makes the crystals brittle so they fall off easier.

BlackTurboTeg, your right to. I just like to collect the keif. You can also do that method, but I like to smoke the buds to.

so after u grind it up n put it in the freezer. Then u pour the rubbin alchohal in the grinder? Or u just freeze the bud and pour the rubin alchohal in the grinder? I don't get it sorry folks.

ReefaCheefa7 said:
so after u grind it up n put it in the freezer. Then u pour the rubbin alchohal in the grinder? Or u just freeze the bud and pour the rubin alchohal in the grinder? I don't get it sorry folks.
My bad folks I get it now, I was just thinkin about some other shit.l Im gonna try that out. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom