Hashish and Marijuana

Charsi

hey, im new here.well im from Pakistan...and here you dont get marijuana you get hashish.the kind of hashish you get here is called Chars... and a person who smokes chars is called a charsi...hence the name :p
anyway i was wondering how marijuana is different from hashish,since iv never smoked marijana.hashish looks much different atleast.its like a greenish brown rock,you break a bit off(a peice about the size of a marble) heat it to soften it up, mix it with tobacco and roll it into a joint.
what im interested in is which gets you higher?which is more harmful to the lungs?how much marijuana do you put in a joint?whats the difference in the taste, the buzz etc.
thankyou:grinjoint:

Welcome. The best advice I can give would be, score some weed and try it out. I'm amazed you couldn't get pot in Pakistan. I used to drive taxi and a Pakistani friend and fellow driver used to lament the fact that pot was free back home. Just walk outside the village he grew up in and pick some he said. He would buy a bag and start rolling joints, light one take a couple of hits, half the joint, and pass it on. Light another one, pass it on etc until the bag was gone.

As to the least harmful way to smoke is don't use tobacco. with weed you just bust up the buds and roll a doobie. No tobacco is better for your lungs by far. A vapourizer is the healthiest way to smoke and cooking your pot in various dishes is the healthiest way of all to get high but uses a lot more pot to get off. It lasts a lot longer tho and is one of my favorite ways to catch a buzz. Seems to work better for my medical needs as well.

I made some hash recently and the buzz is great! Way over the top and had me and my fishing buddy laughing our heads off for hours. The beer didn't hurt the buzz either. lol

I you liked hash you'll like pot too. The buzz can be different for sure and is different for everyone so you have many things to discover. May your path be full of joy and enlightenment.

hey, im new here.well im from Pakistan...and here you dont get marijuana you get hashish.the kind of hashish you get here is called Chars... and a person who smokes chars is called a charsi...hence the name :p
anyway i was wondering how marijuana is different from hashish,since iv never smoked marijana.hashish looks much different atleast.its like a greenish brown rock,you break a bit off(a peice about the size of a marble) heat it to soften it up, mix it with tobacco and roll it into a joint.
what im interested in is which gets you higher?which is more harmful to the lungs?how much marijuana do you put in a joint?whats the difference in the taste, the buzz etc.
thankyou:grinjoint:

Hash is simply the resin glands from Marijuana. The high is almost identical and I don't know that one gets you higher than the other.

A mate of mine bought some charas back from a holiday.
I smoked hash a lot in my early twenties. We used to get some wrapped in red cellophane and some that was stamped with a gold stamp and very soft. It was around for a year or two. In my opinion very high quality hash like hand made charas is probably a little stronger than even really good weed.
If you want to try some try to make contact with the people that make the charas and see if they can get you some.:Rasta::welcome:

Labrat,

Thanks how do you smoke the hash. I dont smoke tobaco as well. I use a bong to smoke 420. how do you smoke hash in a bong.. do u mix it with weed..?

Thanks.

thanks,
MmjGuy

Labrat,

typical way to smoke hash is to mix with tobacco in a joint as Charsi says.. how do you smoke hash in a bong? mix with weed or just by itself?

thanks,
MmjGuy

Charsi,
Hashish can be 45% THC, while really good Cannabis (Marijuana) might be 25% THC. So smoking 1/4 gram of hashish will often get you higher than the same amount of Cannabis. The effects are essentially the same, but I find that sometimes the Cannabis has more wholeness to the high, more completeness, more subtle different effects. Maybe it has to do with active ingredients within the vegetative matter that are not present in the resin glands that comprise hashish. I smoke them both the same way, in a small pipe. Sometimes I mix them together.
FreakNature

Hi MmjGuy :welcome:

We always mixed hash with pot in a joint and called it a spliff. That was usually pressed kief like Blond Lebanese or Brown Afghani hash. You could shave it with your pocket knife and it burned great or heat it up and crumble it into the J.

This gooey stuff I made can be smoked in a bong. Just leave a bit of ash from your last hit in the bowl and drop a rice grain sized piece of hash on top and spark it up. Hold the flame above the hash and if it catches fire blow it out and hit. You could mix it with pot too but if you just want the hash buzz use the ash. The stuff has a bit of a bite and can really set off a coughing jag. I loved it when some rookie would whine for a bigger hit. I'd just smile and double up then LMAO as he rolled around on the floor coughin' up a lung. lol

Good times . . .

Another great way if you want to get wasted is hot knifing. Roll some little balls of hash, cut the bottom off a big pop bottle, heat the tips of two old butter knives cherry red, use one to pick up a ball, (just touch it lightly and it will stick to the knife), don't press it between the knives until you have them both under the pop bottle that your buddy is holding to get a hoot with. Press the hash between the hot tips and let the bottle fill up before your buddy takes his hit. Then switch places and repeat until you can't get off the floor. Smoother than hitting it in my little pipe but I've got leather lungs so it doesn't bother me much.

A car cigarette lighter will work in a pinch. Push it in and when it pops out hold it in for a few more seconds then take it out and drop a nerd of hash in there and enjoy. Caution: Some of those lighters get hot as hell and end up on the floor when you burn your fingers.

There you go and here's a picture of some homemade Honey Hash, (honey oil and kief mixed), it's in the middle between the Kush on the left and the KaliMist on the right.

Bud_O_the_month_2.jpg

C'ya l8tr.

:peace:

You can also just stick a small(tiny tiny 3-5mm) ball or spot to the side of your cone piece (bowl to u seppo's) and flame it up. A sunny day with a magnifying glass is a good way to burn without the butane flavour(the same way u burnt ants when u were a little tacker LOL)
I am ordering bubble bags this week.
Here comes da FULL MELT:bong::bong::bong:

Back
Top Bottom