Hashish

flesh

I was just wondering who's tried hash, who hasn't(most i spose have) n if so, compare it to your precious weed, since here weed is rare, hash is common, we've heard lotsa stff bout weed n hash, but i was wondering wot YOU have 2 say about the lovely resin! :allgood:
toke ya later :tommy: :Rasta: :hmmmm:

I'm in the same position as you, weed is rare and hash is common.
The weed iv'e tried didn't leave me begging for more to say it like that, i like hash better.

I've never tried hash, it's RARE in the states...
Hash is better though, or so i hear...

I've tried it, and I like the high better than the high of weed. But like j842p said, it's not as easy to come by as weed.

same.. i can get the bestest weed all the time, but i have never gotten hash before.. but i always try to tell my dealer to get some hash, hes dumb and lazy.. i really want to try hash.. but i can never get hash around here.. :icon_roll

:adore: i think im about to cry..

Before my second trip to Europe in December 2002/2003 (I was 21), I had NEVER smoked hash, nor ever been offered to buy it by any dealer I knew.
When my buddies and I were walking around Paris on new Years eve, drunk but not high, we stumbled across a group of teenagers in the metro (subway), who were smoking something. I walked through their cloud, and it smelled distinctly skunky. Since I dont speek french fluently (just a little), I made a big deal out of it by giving them a thumbs up and grinning. To my shock, they handed my buddy (in a discreet manner), a small, black chunk of something wrapped in plastic wrap. I handed them a heineken, and my buddies and I got onto the metro. My sister and her girlfriends were also with us I might add.
My buddy carefully unwrapped the package, about half the size of a nickle, and we werent sure what it was. For a second, I thought it was heroin (THAT'S how rare Hash was in the states), until my buddies eyes grew to saucers and he realized it was hash. So we quickly converted a steel heineken can into a makeshift pipe, and me, my sister and her friends all got lit. THATS the way to see paris on new years, is lit. That chunk of hash lasted us ALL night, and we SILL had a small piece the next morning when we were getting ready to leave. TO make matters even BETTER, we were at least 5 days sober, since its about a 14 hour flight (after everythings said and done) to Europe, and we had spent several days in Paris with no weed. SO that hash, which was excellent quality to begin with, was even MORE potent than it usualy would have been to us.
Of course, the very next day, we hopped on a train to Amsterdam, and were introduced to the wide world of fine hashish, but I tell ya, that new years eve in Paris went absolutely fucking perfect, expecially since those kids just GAVE us free hash, which made the evening (and the 7 mile trek back to our hostel) that much more fun.
Of course, NOW, hash is easy for me to find because of all the cannabis clubs in my state. Their selection and quality are usualy top notch, but it doesnt compare to Amsterdam's selection and prices (of course). Weed and hash give me differnt types of highs. HASH is much smoother, and very potent, but is differnt than smoking a joint and getting baked. Depending on my mood, I like to smoke BOTH. In amsterdam, you can get a royal temple ball, some great sticky, playdough consistency like hash, that I would rtoll into a snake, and then polace it on my papers, then fill the papers with top notch weed, and roll it up. WOW!
-PM

i want some hash right now, somebody send me some! :biggrin:

Muahaha

We just get hash here in portugal, all different types: Pollen, in my openion the best in both taste and potency!...wow..,Chamon because its just the dull out avrage hash we get here, so much for so little, and its so worth it hehe..Paki...its the paste that You must have seen in amsterdam, fuckinbg potent oily resin, and bolota, paki without the extra speical touch of pakistan!!! :grinjoint: and weed, skunk and super skunk are RARE, smoked it like...4 times in a year and a half...and loved it!! it was so much different, dnno hw hash can be so scarce 2 u guys!! :goof:

toke in a few

Haha PM my first encounter with hash was similar to yours.

I was in Boston with a bunch of my buddies, we were at Hooters when two of my friends stepped out for a smoke, while out there they started talking with two men (probably at least 40 each), from Ireland, just moved to Boston.

After the rest of us came outside and we talked to them some more we asked them what they were smoking and they said hash, they were smoking it right on the street, crazy).

They offered us some after a few of us mentioned we have never tried it, we went to an upscale neighborhood (less cops) and got sooo high in an alleyway we couldnt beleive it.

I know now, with my familiarity with hash, that these two gentlemen gave us about 2 grams of hash, which is pretty exspensive in the U.S. so it must of been from Ireland or something.

In my opinion Hash is Marijuanas big brother, and I probably like it more then MJ.

Hash is like weed with everything you don't need taken out, so of course 1g of hash is FAR more potent than 1g of bud.

As of what i've heard hash is a very usual "drug" in Ireland... Just saw an Irish movie with tons of hash in it, eh think it was called Cowboys and angels, good movie ;)

HELL YEAH BIATCH!!!

Just got a "delivery", my dealer just came and dropped off my 13g of hash :p
So guess who's smokin' some of that shit?

:smokin3: HOLY SHIT.. that is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom