Hashish

Blackleaf, damn thats nice! In Amsterdam, my favorite sativa was Afghanni hash. VERY dark and oily, and VERY potent. Made me fall asleep. For INdica, I LOVED morocon hash, specificly Casablanca Morocon Hash. Lebanese Red was dirt cheap, but also very smokeable. Of course, zero zero hash is good, but expensive and SUPER potent. I liked their jelly hash and bubble hash.
Amsterdam has some of the finest weed in the world, but their hash is second to none.
-PM

Hash is nice, but all of you compare it like it's two completely different things, hash is just a product of weed, but hash is a treat in the states, there seems to be a lot of it in savannah, GA, cuz when i'm in school, someone at a party always has hash. and i usually smoke with them. lol

Hash: Nice story. Irish weed sounds tastey!
GOlchico: Well, in a sense, weed and hash are two different markets. Weed isnt refined, so you get a differnet buzz and you can smoke it in numerous ways. Hash is pure crystals, so youare limited in how you smokeit, and it affects you differently. Especially here on the states it's extremely rare in most areas, so most people consider it two entities.
Also, fine hash, like some nepalese hash's, are prepared in special ways, such as high altitudes mixed with chilled milk and sifted through the cream.....thats a distinctly different flavor and entitiy than weed. At least that's how its treated in Amsterdam and the clubs I;ve been to here in the states.
-PM

I've only smoked hash once and it was great. I got a very nice body high as well as a heavy stoned feeling. I helped out a friend for a couple of days becuse his car broke down. He lived fourteen miles out of town and I used alot of gas. He tried to give me money and I said no thanks keep it. Then he said take this and enjoy and he gave a small tube and put it in my pocket. I didn't even look at it at the time I thought it was a small bud. When I opened the tube a rolling paper with some hash was on it. I rolled up a small joint with the hash paper and smoked it with my roommates and it was very different, and one of the best joints I have ever smoked.

swollerson, thats awesome! Sounds like you might have had some hash oil or jelly on the papers. My friend "Mack" told me in the 70's, when he knew a guy who made hash oil, hed smear the oil onto the paper of his joint vbefore rolling it.
-PM

Hash oil is amazing, I was buying that shit for 3 weeks straight until the kid ran out, like someone said it IS a treat so I have not gotten it since.

After a while I could not get high without smearing some sweet sticky hash oil on my blunts. It is very hard to work with, what we did was put the stuff in a tin altoids can, we would then heat up the bottom of the tin to get it a little more "liquidy" and I cant remember much after that.

Hash, my buddy, who picks up hash oil from the cannabis club every so often, does something similar. TO heat up his sticky glob to liquid consistancy, he'll keep iot in the small, plastic cube it comes in. He'll then boil some water in a pot, and pour some water into a plugged sink. THen, he'll place the plastic cube into the shallow part of the sink/water, and let it sit there until it turns into an oil consistancy. He usualy eiter dips a nug into it and we smoke that, or he'll put some on paper.
he club in Hollywood offers differnt types of oils too. Some of them are like honey oil...pure golden in color. Others, like the one my buddy gets, is more like Afghanistan hash....very black, as black as oil, and it has that oil smell to it.

I smoke a lot more weed than I do hash.

You know, me too. I enjoy hash a LOT, especially when I'm fortunate enough to have it....but weed gets me buzzed iun a different way, and I can smoke it so much easier. Hash requires (if you you do it correctly) lightly tappin the hash wiht a lighter, and inhaling very little as opposed to weed. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE hash, but weed is cheaper and much easier to smoke than hash is, at least for me.
-PM

Hash is very hard to come apon here... My friend smokes only that tho, he's got a good connection, but he never tokes with me, only rarely and when he does it's always like "oh no hash today, well have mj" so i'm like, ok, whatever. I've smoked resin, scrapped outta a pipe tho a couple times, the common name for that is "hash" (as in ashes") but i have yet to toke the real stuff. Soon!

We call that thing you scrape out of the pipe trash, cause that's what it is :S

I've smoke dit my share of times, but it's still trash.

well im from pakistan.the most common intoxicants apart from alcohol here are hash,bhang(which is a form of cannabis you mix in stuff and drink it, never tried it),opi*m and her*in.
the first time i tried hash was in a jay.heated the hash up,mixed it with tobacco from a cigarette and scooped the mixture back into the cigarette.i shared it with two freinds who had smoked before.after putting it out i started laughing hysterically and couldnt stop for 20 minutes.that was my first hash smoking experience.never smoked marijuana, you dont get it here.but hash is almost like an f'ing cash crop here in pakistan.its easy to get and its cheap.my dealer actually literally lives next door to me for example.and you can get 25 grams of really good hash for around a thousand rupees. (1 euro=120 rupees)
the think i would like about weed is that you dont need to mix it with tobacco.mixing hash with tobacco is the only way people know how to smoke it here.iv been smoking hash for over a year now and id like to know ways to smoke hash effectively without having to use tobacco.

dude conme to scotland i'll show you hash lol
im sellin a few bars a week (9oz in a bar)
stuffs brilliant but our economy is being poisoned by horrible re pressed soapbar :|
hence the name a kinda joke at my own country :(

well im an aussie so GOOD hash is really hard to come across youll find heaps of shit before you get something good. i like hash for its stone but its something to look forward to. too expensive to buy all the time so i just stick to the tang:yummy:

Big fan right here. I prefer hash over bud any day.

I enjoy the stone you get from hash. Nothing else seems to quite measure up.

Weed for me is more psychedelic whereas hash just chills me out.

You're far better off making your own hash than trying to source it.

@sportsman - what kind of vids are you watching? usually you evaporate the liquid off

Each to their own :peace:

With lots of trimmings left, I was hoping someone had directions on How to use a blender,water,trimmings, icecubes..I read the article in a HT mag..several years..14 years...a step by step method....

Back
Top Bottom