Hashmaster13 call me hash

Hashmaster13

Hi they call me hash I am an art major at metro state in denver taking some time off to help a friend get his hydro store off the ground I am a MMJ patient/care-giver and live alone with Chloe the anti-chihuahua and her new kitten (soon to be named) I don't really know what people put in these but I'm old school like real old school you know mans word is his bond type-o-shit people lie outta fear or weakness I think you get it very out spoken and political by nature irish by heritage friends close to me have a joke "you can always tell an Irishman . . . . .you just can't tell him much" I guess they think that describes me.. But don't let the whole college thing fool ya Iv'e seen the days when 20 years for a seed was common place and have been on this scene for a long time.

Hashmaster13, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
We are all things 420. :grinjoint:
Glad you joined us to spread cannabis awareness to the world.
I'm glad you are a legal med user.
If you have a question, just ask.
Don't be shy, I'll see you in the forums.
:peacetwo:

Hello Hashmaster13. :welcome:
You are joining the Ranks of Many Colorado Members here on 420. :clap:
Get to know your way around here by :surf: and saying hello.
If we can help anyway please ask.
Thanks for being a Caregiver and helping 420 Spread Cannabis Awareness. :thumb:
You may like to Mention 420 to others at the Hydro Shop. ;)
See you around. Enjoy. :roorrip:
:peace:

Hello Hashmaster13. :welcome:
You are joining the Ranks of Many Colorado Members here on 420. :clap:
Get to know your way around here by :surf: and saying hello.
If we can help anyway please ask.
Thanks for being a Caregiver and helping 420 Spread Cannabis Awareness. :thumb:
You may like to Mention 420 to others at the Hydro Shop. ;)
See you around. Enjoy. :roorrip:
:peace:
Thank you all for the warm welcome As for the store we are all patients/care-givers and are not shy about it we are a small store and always happy to offer help to all seeking advise on 420 top shelf is the name give a call some time but I didn't join to promote the store but will mention it from time to time if I think it will help a fellow grower. cuz after all we are all we got

Hey B A S G wow If you changed you screen name to Bay Area Girl Stoner
your initials would be B A G S ( I crack me up). just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome and High and look forward to seeing you around the site . . .LATE

Back
Top Bottom