Have I killed my plants with kindness?

JaxB

Hi there - PLEASE HELP - 7 days ago a had amazingly healthy looking plants (20 cm high, 8 weeks old, in veg stage with 400 light indoor on 12/8. I them noticed some of leaves puckering etc so fed them (first feed) . I also saw a few dots on plants so thought I'd spray them in neem oil - (30ml pure warm oil, 5ml fairy liquid into litre spray bottle) !!!
They are all dying almost overnight - some black leaves, all curled inwards, brown coppery spots on some, others look shredded . It's like I've killed them with kindness . The PH is 6.7. I've today switched off the lights, flushed the roots with water, and sprayed the leaves with soapy water then clear . I've no idea what tomorrow will bring . Should I leave lights off or start lights again for tomorrow morning . I have photos of disaster ? Thank you for any help at all .

the deal is 1x fleas tit(acne zit) of dish soap or hair shampoo to act as a surfactant, half teaspoon of neem oil and the rest warm water shake well, you ain't the first to toke and spray your plants with this thick tar shit ....Chill!

UV soon wears down neem oil, and a good wash and clean will do wonders, it should not kill the plant unless you got the stomata's ..?
do not put her in bud 12x12 until she has recovered from this issue, and give her a good flush before you hit bud, 3 times the current pot volume with ph neutral, air temp water. no food until you see a recovery

Yeah pics is good! ...

Back
Top Bottom