What's killing my plants?

PurpleGunRack

I think I have some sorta pest in my plants, I think it's thrips, I'm not sure at all though.
There are white and some yellow/brown marks on the leaves and small black dots that looks like it might be insect poo.
I sprayed my plants with neem oil yesterday.
Please help me figure this out and save my grow.

Auto Sweet Skunk

Auto_Sweet_Skunk_-_Day_13.jpg
Auto_Sweet_Skunk_-_Day_12_closeup1.jpg

Amphetamine

Amphetamine_-_Day_13.jpg
Amphetamine_-_Day_12_-_closeup.jpg

2 Fast 2 Vast

2Fast2Vast-_Day_13.jpg
2_Fast_2_Vast_-_Day_12_-_Bad_leaf.jpg

Thank you for your quick replies and good guys:thanks:
I'm gonna be on that PH and make sure not to splash water/nutes on the leaves.
I'll keep spraying them with neem oil once a week until I'm sure there's no thrips in my crop.

Neem oil can clog up the pours and slow the growth and does not do a good job of killing thrips.

Spinosad will do a much better job and not leave your plants oily.

Monterey Garden Insect Spray it is Organic and it works great.

I agree with the others that it looks more like stains then thrips.

Thank you for your quick replies and good guys:thanks:
I'm gonna be on that PH and make sure not to splash water/nutes on the leaves.
I'll keep spraying them with neem oil once a week until I'm sure there's no thrips in my crop.

Get a magnifier to first figure out if they are pests. I got one that's cheap and has 60x magnification. Then, if you have pests, you might need to start figuring out what you need to do. If not, well, just wait it out like me and see if the problem spreads or not. If it doesn't, great, but if it does, then you will have to go through the chart and see what deficiency you have.

Thrips it is, along with a little nute burn best to flush well 3 times the volume of the pot, with ph neutral, air temp. water, on the last wash add 1x tablespoon of neem oil to the water, neem oil is systemic the plants drink it up, then add another 1/2 teaspoon to a pint hand sprayer add warm water shake and spray 2-3 times per day for a week

The new leaves look nice and green and I haven't seen a trace of any creepy crawlies , so it was probably careless splashing on my part...

Thank you all for your input it's highly appreciated and if it wasn't for this site I'd probably f**k up 8 grows before getting grip on the game.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom