Bug Damage?

It does resemble leaf miners damage. They leave little white trails on the leaves and they they can look many different ways. The ones I had looked like baby flies. It’s a living larvae that leaves the trails but you can smash them in the leaves with your fingers by pinching. CL🍀
Hi pal my bugs have gone it was the potted herb plants I put in there ive never had bugs until then the bug was big I could see it from 5ft I saw it running rapid
Try keeping the grow room spot less no dust no dirt or leaves and up air flow to keep away bugs and molds. Ask any industry grower and they will say cleanliness and air flow the two biggest factors in success.
Hi pal ive never had powdery mildew my humidity has been 70% during flower before and never had it I have a speed control for my extraction fan so I increase that. I also scrub my tent after every grow The plastic container has salt on it from nutes its real hard to get it off and the dust looking stuff is coco from when i start my seedlings. I have to let it dry or they get overwatered I use straight coco and have a intake pulling air from one corner to the other that's what blows the coco about. I had a plant hermie last time it was a seed I found so I made sure I scrubbed everything

I have no idea as I only use it for PM. In veg I use neem for thrips and mites, and in once there are pistils I use either Safers Insect Killing Soap Spray (potassium salts of fatty acids) which should be rinsed after it dries, or Dr Bronners unscented castille soap mixed as a spray.
That’s exactly what I use except I use the Peppermint Dr. Bonner’s. And also add garlic and cayenne if in veg. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have no idea as I only use it for PM. In veg I use neem for thrips and mites, and in once there are pistils I use either Safers Insect Killing Soap Spray (potassium salts of fatty acids) which should be rinsed after it dries, or Dr Bronners unscented castille soap mixed as a spray.
Which is better? I’m in flower about 4-5 weeks before finish.

I'd go with the unscented Dr Bronners (I don't want any additional oils or scents) because you don't have to rinse it off. You should definitely wash the flowers at harvest even if it's just with plain water.
I found this on amazon, is this the correct product?

IMG_1430.png

I found this on amazon, is this the correct product?
That's the stuff!
I have been meaning to ask why you cut back.
Some folks were worried about leaf burn and someone mentioned a possible reduction in terpenes, so I tried to find the lowest effective dilution. I don't have the money to test terpene profiles at various dilutions but folks have been washing their flowers with lemon juice and I never heard any complaints about that.

That's the stuff!

Some folks were worried about leaf burn and someone mentioned a possible reduction in terpenes, so I tried to find the lowest effective dilution. I don't have the money to test terpene profiles at various dilutions but folks have been washing their flowers with lemon juice and I never heard any complaints about that.
Thanks some are saying to add a few drop to a neem solution but if me being in flower I dont think I wanna do that. Would you agree with me or not

Back
Top Bottom